How did you FINALLY nail the one that got away?

I was gonna say some things about my experiences and even give advice but then I read the quote where you're not going to provide pics.

Completely turned me off this thread.

I was gonna say some things about my experiences and even give advice but then I read the quote where you're not going to provide pics.

Completely turned me off this thread.

But to be real zik... what's the point? Anybody who's actually in the game knows that you don't wanna blow your spot up with posting pics and letting too many dudes in on what you're trying to accomplish. I mean, wouldn't it be just the same if for every thread like this, somebody just posted a random google hottie? You don't know the girl I'm posting about anyway.. and if you did, I DAMN sure wouldn't want to post pics then. What difference does it REALLY make, aside from internet memes and the likes? Are ya'll REALLY serious with this pics #*!* or is that just a joke I don't find funny? For real though?

But to be real zik... what's the point? Anybody who's actually in the game knows that you don't wanna blow your spot up with posting pics and letting too many dudes in on what you're trying to accomplish. I mean, wouldn't it be just the same if for every thread like this, somebody just posted a random google hottie? You don't know the girl I'm posting about anyway.. and if you did, I DAMN sure wouldn't want to post pics then. What difference does it REALLY make, aside from internet memes and the likes? Are ya'll REALLY serious with this pics #*!* or is that just a joke I don't find funny? For real though?

Originally Posted by OkayKK

True life of a simp in love trying to be a bad boy.

roll.gif

I work at a car rental place and one day this cute lil Asian chick comes to the counter to rent a car. So I go through the rental all regular and were making small talk, and when I'm giving her the papers to go get her car, I write my number down on one of them and tells her "here are the contact numbers in case you need roadside assistance, want to extend your rental, etc. and here's an optional number (points to my number). You can use this one if you want to." And she kinda giggled, looked at me like "yeah right..." and walked off...

So the next weekend, she comes back to the counter looking like "damn, this kid again..." and I helped her out, asked her how her job training had been going (she was in town from MN for training as a flight attendant) and made more small talk. I didnt mention anything at all about last week or anything about her calling me, because I didnt want her to feel pressured, so I left it alone. So as I'm going through the rental process, I ask for her number to store on her record (as I did the week before) and she asks me "is this for commercial purposes?" I'm like "%$+$% please, you not that hot" in my mind, but I just laughed and told her what it was for, and bla bla bla...

So fast forward to the third week, (week after the one above) and here she comes walking back down the hall to my counter (I work in a rental car complex where there are a lot of different rental car counters in one building, so you can walke from one to the next) and she's like "OMG! Those people at the Avis counter are soo ruuude! They were trying to pressure me to upgrade my car and buy all this extra stuff I didnt need, and you're always so nice! I just need a car for two days again, please..."
laugh.gif
so I greet her again, and welcome her back, take her mind off whatever happened at Avis and do her rental once again. Again, I didnt mention anything about her calling me or even make another attempt to push up on her, everything was regular. So she leaves and says "thank you soo much!" and all that jazz and she's off to get her car...

Later that day, she hit me with a text message like "I just wanted to say thank you for helping me out three weekends in a row! - *her name*"
So I text back like, "who is this?" because she used some other name that was on her contract, and she hit me back "*her name*, the Asian girl from the car rental place!"
smokin.gif

So were dating now...

Lesson learned (again):
Always give women your number.

Reason:
Some women only give you their number because they feel pressured... If you give them yours, it's completely in their court. They can call or not call, and it's no pressure for them. Also, 9 times out of 10, if you give a girl your number, she's going to remember you because you didnt ask for hers like all the rest of the guys did earlier that day...
Also, you know how sometimes you'll call a girl and she's like "Wait, who is this? And I know you from where?" Trust me, giving out your number will eliminate that. If she calls you can be sure she's at least somewhat interested because she took the time out of her day to think about you and give you a call. The only thing you have to do is be somewhat on point and remember her and where you met her so you dont seem like a dog when she calls.

Spoiler [+]
You're welcome

I work at a car rental place and one day this cute lil Asian chick comes to the counter to rent a car. So I go through the rental all regular and were making small talk, and when I'm giving her the papers to go get her car, I write my number down on one of them and tells her "here are the contact numbers in case you need roadside assistance, want to extend your rental, etc. and here's an optional number (points to my number). You can use this one if you want to." And she kinda giggled, looked at me like "yeah right..." and walked off...

So the next weekend, she comes back to the counter looking like "damn, this kid again..." and I helped her out, asked her how her job training had been going (she was in town from MN for training as a flight attendant) and made more small talk. I didnt mention anything at all about last week or anything about her calling me, because I didnt want her to feel pressured, so I left it alone. So as I'm going through the rental process, I ask for her number to store on her record (as I did the week before) and she asks me "is this for commercial purposes?" I'm like "%$+$% please, you not that hot" in my mind, but I just laughed and told her what it was for, and bla bla bla...

So fast forward to the third week, (week after the one above) and here she comes walking back down the hall to my counter (I work in a rental car complex where there are a lot of different rental car counters in one building, so you can walke from one to the next) and she's like "OMG! Those people at the Avis counter are soo ruuude! They were trying to pressure me to upgrade my car and buy all this extra stuff I didnt need, and you're always so nice! I just need a car for two days again, please..."
laugh.gif
so I greet her again, and welcome her back, take her mind off whatever happened at Avis and do her rental once again. Again, I didnt mention anything about her calling me or even make another attempt to push up on her, everything was regular. So she leaves and says "thank you soo much!" and all that jazz and she's off to get her car...

Later that day, she hit me with a text message like "I just wanted to say thank you for helping me out three weekends in a row! - *her name*"
So I text back like, "who is this?" because she used some other name that was on her contract, and she hit me back "*her name*, the Asian girl from the car rental place!"
smokin.gif

So were dating now...

Lesson learned (again):
Always give women your number.

Reason:
Some women only give you their number because they feel pressured... If you give them yours, it's completely in their court. They can call or not call, and it's no pressure for them. Also, 9 times out of 10, if you give a girl your number, she's going to remember you because you didnt ask for hers like all the rest of the guys did earlier that day...
Also, you know how sometimes you'll call a girl and she's like "Wait, who is this? And I know you from where?" Trust me, giving out your number will eliminate that. If she calls you can be sure she's at least somewhat interested because she took the time out of her day to think about you and give you a call. The only thing you have to do is be somewhat on point and remember her and where you met her so you dont seem like a dog when she calls.

Spoiler [+]
You're welcome

Thanks

Spoiler [+]
but that had nothing to do with my thread. Good read though
laugh.gif
. I've been down with your reason: technique since 9th grade though, and I gotta say I agree for every reason you listed. So there.
pimp.gif
. Wait! One more
pimp.gif
for pulling her a work
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Thanks

Spoiler [+]
but that had nothing to do with my thread. Good read though
laugh.gif
. I've been down with your reason: technique since 9th grade though, and I gotta say I agree for every reason you listed. So there.
pimp.gif
. Wait! One more
pimp.gif
for pulling her a work
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

There is some Baby Sitter's Club type stuff going on in here. Sack up and ask the girl out. If she doesn't dig you, move on to the next one.

There is some Baby Sitter's Club type stuff going on in here. Sack up and ask the girl out. If she doesn't dig you, move on to the next one.

Come on bruh, reading IS FUNdamental. Me and shorty had our first date damn near a year ago. We just "went out" last night. I'm talking about going in, not going out . Your post is not relevant.
grin.gif

Come on bruh, reading IS FUNdamental. Me and shorty had our first date damn near a year ago. We just "went out" last night. I'm talking about going in, not going out . Your post is not relevant.
grin.gif

Dude, you need to quit all your whining and hit this @#$@# with the forklift. Get your construction hat on because she might have the hiv (you never know nowadays). All of this simping and wondering what you should do... $#@$ that. Be a man and get aggressive towards the vag. If she doesn't cooperate, then move on. You're #$@$ing around too much without actually #@##ing around.

Dude, you need to quit all your whining and hit this @#$@# with the forklift. Get your construction hat on because she might have the hiv (you never know nowadays). All of this simping and wondering what you should do... $#@$ that. Be a man and get aggressive towards the vag. If she doesn't cooperate, then move on. You're #$@$ing around too much without actually #@##ing around.

Originally Posted by Murda He

grin.gif

Say what you really feel when you talk to here.
I think you have such an entitlement type of attitude, no wonder she didn't let you smash.
Maybe you should ask her for a chance to start over.
People won't want to help you if you are such a brat.

maybe you should just start talking sh#@ to her...

"keep it real, we be on that chase tip for a while...and i'm ready to tear ur......"

"but its coo, you can't hang with me anyways"

"we not in the same league..."

and let that girl 'WANT' to prove to you that she is...
and then she'll put it on u..
u'll move on, update this thread, NT will throw the
pimp.gif
at u, and then u'll finally upload pics

grin.gif

I think you have such an entitlement type of attitude, no wonder she didn't let you smash.

maybe you should just start talking sh#@ to her...

"keep it real, we be on that chase tip for a while...and i'm ready to tear ur......"

"but its coo, you can't hang with me anyways"

"we not in the same league..."

and let that girl 'WANT' to prove to you that she is...
and then she'll put it on u..
u'll move on, update this thread, NT will throw the
pimp.gif
at u, and then u'll finally upload pics

Originally Posted by georgehimself

grin.gif

laugh.gif
.. Why I gotta be a brat cuz I was right about your post not having anything to do with my topic?
Dude, you need to quit all your whining and hit this @#$@# with the forklift. Get your construction hat on because she might have the hiv (you never know nowadays). All of this simping and wondering what you should do... $#@$ that. Be a man and get aggressive towards the vag. If she doesn't cooperate, then move on....

Right, did that. What this thread is asking is after all of that... when the chick comes back... but STILL ain't with it, then what?! But I'm cool. I got a new handle on the situation now. Thanks errbody that cooperated..

Back
Top Bottom