How did you find NT?

My ex-manager use to be a sneakerhead himself and he mentioned NT few times so I started lurkin and eventually signed up

Lurked doing research on Black/Red XIs back in '04 (got some OGs for $330, which was a steal considering the site I got them from jacked up the price to $500 a couple months later). Started posting as an alternative to my other board, mainly due to NBA discussions and some other things.

One of my friend told me about it, i was looking for seaglow info for my dmp 11. Lurked for a couple months and then finally signed up.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

One of my friend told me about it, i was looking for seaglow info for my dmp 11. Lurked for a couple months and then finally signed up.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I searched "Dirtylicious" one day on Google and have been a member ever since..

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I searched "Dirtylicious" one day on Google and have been a member ever since..

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

All i know, it was around the time i was in training for a new Nike Store opening up and i just got real caught up in shoes and i would just search and look for stuff outside of training/work. 

Was waiting for a certain file to download. Had like 2 hours to spare...back in those DSL days

Searched for Jordan release dates and came across NT.

Was waiting for a certain file to download. Had like 2 hours to spare...back in those DSL days

Searched for Jordan release dates and came across NT.

All i know, it was around the time i was in training for a new Nike Store opening up and i just got real caught up in shoes and i would just search and look for stuff outside of training/work. 

Originally Posted by Sneaky

My brother.

Lurked for a good two years and finally signed up. NT changed my life.
same 
laugh.gif

I saw one of my boys on here and I lurked for a long time before making an account

Originally Posted by Sneaky

My brother.

Lurked for a good two years and finally signed up. NT changed my life.
same 
laugh.gif

I saw one of my boys on here and I lurked for a long time before making an account

I think Kicksology linked me over to here one time

Back
Top Bottom