How did you find out you were being cheated on?

Another thing, if u catch yo girl cheating, don’t ever be mad or go talk to the other dude (unless u know him). He don’t owe u ****, she was the one that owed u everything so fighting him or calling him is wack as hell.
Agreed. The main issue is with your partner.

You’re gonna be rusty for a bit but bruh being single mid 20s is the best time. Early 20s you got the chicks who still with the HS sweetheart, the girls who are overly loose and getting pounded daily by a new frat dude in college, the inexperienced girls who don’t let someone smash Unless they’re dating. The list goes on.

by mid 20s, you got the girl who broke up with the HS sweetheart and is ready to explore diff types of men, the chicks who were shy then broke out of their shell and ready to smash as much as possible to make up for lost time. You got the glow up chicks that got attractive late. You got the girls that were quiet but then got their heart broken and trying to fill that hole in their heart with some dik.Once you shake that rust off and move on from your ex, it’s a beautiful thing
Yeah I bet it is. I’m enjoying the freedom a little bit but I know that’ll pass. It’s just a number of other things that make it trash altogether. Ole girl was 3 years older than me and she was developing that I’m not where I wanna be in life mentality. Got me thinking if a lot of these other early to mid 30’s broads are on that same wave. If so, I may date down in age a lil bit :lol:

Yeah I bet it is. I’m enjoying the freedom a little bit but I know that’ll pass. It’s just a number of other things that make it trash altogether. Ole girl was 3 years older than me and she was developing that I’m not where I wanna be in life mentality. Got me thinking if a lot of these other early to mid 30’s broads are on that same wave. If so, I may date down in age a lil bit :lol:
Women in their 30s are all "I'm not where I want to be and I'm in my 30s so I'm running out of time and need a husband and a baby and a better paying job and..."

Women in their 20s are all "I'm not where I want to be yet but I've still got time. Now let's do shots!"

They're similar but one is far less depressing :lol:

A major reason behind the drifting between me and my ex (prior to her cheating) was that she wanted to rush and get married and start a family, etc and at 26 I didn’t want that. Ironically, a year after we broke up she met some dude and got knocked up a few months after. They been together I think like 3 years now. No ring still. So she distances herself from me due to lack of marriage commitment and 4 years later is still not married

Driving back from the club I saw her smiling at her phone at 2AM and I knew something was up. Got back to her crib and she went to the bathroom and I went through her phone and sure enough she was talking to another dude. Forgot what they were even talking about. Confronted her about it and she said it was some dude from work and he was just a friend word to Biz Markie. Told me she was sorry and would cut him off. I took her back but it wasn’t the same. Ended up breaking up a few weeks later. Now she’s married and has a kid with him.

Last edited:
Main man was literally crying...begging me not to smash.

Telling me about how trife she is for doing this to him.

While he's pleading with the truth she is literally taking her clothes off while pushing me back onto the bed.

This is so foul, some straight movie foul
prob woulda kept hittin' too

But since it’s a woman
Crickets

sometimes.....what's understood doesn't have to be explained.

A major reason behind the drifting between me and my ex (prior to her cheating) was that she wanted to rush and get married and start a family, etc and at 26 I didn’t want that. Ironically, a year after we broke up she met some dude and got knocked up a few months after. They been together I think like 3 years now. No ring still. So she distances herself from me due to lack of marriage commitment and 4 years later is still not married
Crazy how often I hear of the situation in which a female gets knocked up shortly after being in a relationship

Women in their 30s are all "I'm not where I want to be and I'm in my 30s so I'm running out of time and need a husband and a baby and a better paying job and..."

Women in their 20s are all "I'm not where I want to be yet but I've still got time. Now let's do shots!"

They're similar but one is far less depressing :lol:

holeup.png
Yeah I’m cool on that type of broad in her 30s. When the time comes to it, ima go hunting for some 23 year olds and up
mjlit2.png

This is so foul, some straight movie foul
prob woulda kept hittin' too

BRO!

She was super freaky too!

She actually got mad when I didnt smash one night she came over late after the club and woke me up with h%@d.

Wasnt even hard or nothing.

Dead *** sleep to slurp.

I figured I was doing main man a favor by being honest because who knows what she was telling him.

He was probably hooked on her skill and wanted to lock her down with a baby...who knows.

Anyway...

The truth shall set you free.

You cant change nobody! Thats nothin but pure ego like someone said previously.

Folks out here mad because their ego too frail to surrender to the truth.

TBH though - its a double edged sword.

These experiences make it so I dont put nothing past nobody.

I've been told that I have commitment issues but I dont know if thats true.

Having your own car, crib, credit, career makes some folks insecure becuase they know you could not care less when they act up.

Never worked out when I lived with a woman - they showed thier COMPLETE *** when they thought I had no options.

God Bless the child that has his own.

Last edited:
Crazy how often I hear of the situation in which a female gets knocked up shortly after being in a relationship

holeup.png
Yeah I’m cool on that type of broad in her 30s. When the time comes to it, ima go hunting for some 23 year olds and up
mjlit2.png
Dont put no age limit on it mane, they going at all ages just gotta put in work and let em know what type of time you on early...Yea some of the older joints on that clock is ticking wave but you def gon run into alotta games and be annoyed constantly just messing with younger chicks, especially if you got some years on em...Fun, but headaches :lol:

You in your prime wo,...Got the time, energy and should have a lil bread to spend...Being free for a while is a blessing, dont let it go to waste...gotta live it up!

Last edited:

holeup.png
mjlit2.png

men and women can sometimes live life too much to one side. Life is a balance of emotion and practicality, but you can never sway too much to one side or you will make consistent mistakes.

Guys tend to be too practical when they’re in their mid-late 20s thinking of what they need to do to be successful, which can lead to losing touch with emotions.

Women in their mid-late 20s often times will lean too much On the emotional side of their minds and would rather be married or have a baby even if it’s not practical because they feel they can figure all of that out after.

I was with my ex from July 2017 to December 2017. Ma got knocked up January 2018 and went through all types of trials and tribulations until I seen her again in May 2019. Shawty lost hella weight, combed her locs out (that takes time and effort) and had hella accidents on the road. Karma really wasn’t playing games with her in that time frame

Last edited:
the amount of times I see on her shorty gets knocked up by the next guy in here is astonishing.
i Guess it is common

the amount of times I see on her shorty gets knocked up by the next guy in here is astonishing.
i Guess it is common

Which is why I understand why dudes have trouble trusting women and being committed. The stories of women movin' on super fast are plentiful and LOUD.
But too often those same stories end up with them breaking up not too long after or having a terrible relationship because that new relationship wasn't any better because of typically the same issues that pushed the first dude away.

I’ll start...

Only time I ever knowingly got cheated on was in HS. Sophomore year, me and her were taking classes at a local community college for a semester because each college unit was worth 3 HS credits. The class we were taking was 3 units so 9 HS credits.

I was at a regular HS and she was at a continuation school. I didn’t NEED the credits but she did so I just used this as an excuse for us to hang out more since we weren’t at the same school.

Well one day towards the end of the semester, I don’t remember why I had her phone but I think I was using it for something and a text from an unsaved number popped up...
B37E98F1-E623-4FFC-97DC-DB85F84BE208.png

I forgot the details of it but I could tell it was a dude. My heart was racing as I asked something like who’s this and dude said something along the lines of “LOL how could you forget me. It’s Juan.”

D4C458B1-65B2-4394-8838-1FBDBB5BE946.png
I couldn’t believe it, I thought she was innocent. I had molded her. Before me, she never really had a boyfriend and she was two years older than me. So I asked something basically having him confirm her name and if he had the right number and sure enough, he did.

Class was ending and I was seeing red, bruh. Her big *** *** friend who I hated would go with us to this class too and I just blew up on her in front of her friend as soon as we got out. Big girl caught some strays, too.

She denied ever doing anything with dude but the trust and my image of her was forever broken.
B37E98F1-E623-4FFC-97DC-DB85F84BE208.png

Those last few weeks of class was the most painfully awkward **** I ever had to endure up until that point because I wasn’t quitting after wasting months in there. Class was like less than 10 of us too so everyone knew we were together when we started and by the time everything went down to the end, you’d have thought we never met before in life the way she ignored me and I her. Share your pain, brehs. It’s cathartic.
105E798B-B274-4263-A5C0-A399127A3728.png

Nawghty where you at, b? You know what I’m talking about.
105E798B-B274-4263-A5C0-A399127A3728.png

You get banned again cuz? Say it ain’t so fam
29730149-5442-4627-846C-55CB226B7ADF.gif

Now I understand why OJ killed Ron Goldman.

As Chris Rock said "Yeah he killed him, but I understand why"

I may have said it before, but relationships were already hard enough... phones, social and stripper culture is slowly making monogamy obsolete. So much comparison... So many options at the press of a button... It's just an overload.

I may have said it before, but relationships were already hard enough... phones, social and stripper culture is slowly making monogamy obsolete. So much comparison... So many options at the press of a button... It's just an overload.

Monogamy is not ever going to be obsolete
all that new stuff is making it more clear that monogamy isn't for everybody and society will eventually accept all the different kinds of lifestyles there are whether it be monogamy, polyamory, open marriages, or whatever else people are into.

It's fine time to understand that your relationship is based on the terms that you and whomever else is included. We are used to the "traditional" roles that have been pressed into our minds on what a relationship or marriage is supposed to be but to be real you make your own rules on what's right and what's wrong.

Back
Top Bottom