How did you find out you were being cheated on?

I’ll start...

Only time I ever knowingly got cheated on was in HS. Sophomore year, me and her were taking classes at a local community college for a semester because each college unit was worth 3 HS credits. The class we were taking was 3 units so 9 HS credits.

I was at a regular HS and she was at a continuation school. I didn’t NEED the credits but she did so I just used this as an excuse for us to hang out more since we weren’t at the same school.

Well one day towards the end of the semester, I don’t remember why I had her phone but I think I was using it for something and a text from an unsaved number popped up...
B37E98F1-E623-4FFC-97DC-DB85F84BE208.png

I forgot the details of it but I could tell it was a dude. My heart was racing as I asked something like who’s this and dude said something along the lines of “LOL how could you forget me. It’s Juan.”

D4C458B1-65B2-4394-8838-1FBDBB5BE946.png
I couldn’t believe it, I thought she was innocent. I had molded her. Before me, she never really had a boyfriend and she was two years older than me. So I asked something basically having him confirm her name and if he had the right number and sure enough, he did.

Class was ending and I was seeing red, bruh. Her big *** *** friend who I hated would go with us to this class too and I just blew up on her in front of her friend as soon as we got out. Big girl caught some strays, too.

She denied ever doing anything with dude but the trust and my image of her was forever broken.
B37E98F1-E623-4FFC-97DC-DB85F84BE208.png

Those last few weeks of class was the most painfully awkward **** I ever had to endure up until that point because I wasn’t quitting after wasting months in there. Class was like less than 10 of us too so everyone knew we were together when we started and by the time everything went down to the end, you’d have thought we never met before in life the way she ignored me and I her. Share your pain, brehs. It’s cathartic.
105E798B-B274-4263-A5C0-A399127A3728.png

Nawghty where you at, b? You know what I’m talking about.
105E798B-B274-4263-A5C0-A399127A3728.png

Last edited:
Who was the NTer who suspected his girl of cheating, climbed her balcony into her apartment one night and instantly got hit with the auroma of badussy
19128716-7C1C-4C7F-8B03-DA3E8B4ED0F1.png
I remember the story where somebody walked in on his chick getting smashed, and was so hurt yo fell to his knees :lol:...Got up and tried to fight the dude who was buck naked and think he cried in the car afterwards too :lol: :smh:

Forgot who that was or what thread it was in but thats the kind of L that hangs over you for a min

I remember the story where somebody walked in on his chick getting smashed, and was so hurt yo fell to his knees :lol:...Got up and tried to fight the dude who was buck naked and think he cried in the car afterwards too :lol: :smh:

Forgot who that was or what thread it was in but thats the kind of L that hangs over you for a min
Jesus Christ.
AC261CC8-D68B-4F6A-A356-909B2C0E3A94.png

That’s the type of L that misogynistic demons are born from.

My boy knew a dude that walked in on his girl in the bathroom in a club getting piped from behind by one dude AND bopping another dude. It gets worse. One of the dudes pulled the burner and grazed dude in the head :smh: talk about trauma.

There's a thread on NT somewhere about grimy things chicks have done, I forgot the name of it but trust me, that thread will turn any man into a savage. After reading post after post I could literally feel love escaping my heart like helium deflating from a balloon. I could only get past a page or so, I didn't want to see any more.

It was like a child reading a list of characters that aren't real: Santa, Easter Bunny, favorite cartoon, etc.

My boy knew a dude that walked in on his girl in the bathroom in a club getting piped from behind by one dude AND bopping another dude. It gets worse. One of the dudes pulled the burner and grazed dude in the head :smh: talk about trauma.

There's a thread on NT somewhere about grimy things chicks have done, I forgot the name of it but trust me, that thread will turn any man into a savage. After reading post after post I could literally feel love escaping my heart like helium deflating from a balloon. I could only get past a page or so, I didn't want to see any more.

It was like a child reading a list of characters that aren't real: Santa, Easter Bunny, favorite cartoon, etc.
tenor.gif

The dude told me.

He was a friend of a friend that I had helped get a job. I worked with my girlfriend at the time and they got friendly. I left a work party early one night because I wasn’t feeling well, and apparently she went back to his place and they “made out.”

I thanked him for being honest, but told him we weren’t cool anymore. Immediately cancelled the girlfriend and started hooking up with a girl in another department shortly after. Dude ended up quitting a month later because it was “too uncomfortable” and from what I was told by my friend nothing ever happened between the two of them after that night. The girl drove to my house twice begging me to take her back, but “no means no.”

Hurt for a minute, but it was a good learning experience in retrospect.

Back
Top Bottom