How did you get so many posts so fast? Dont you get tired of NT?

NT has a lot of topics I like to join in.

happy.gif

If everybody posted so slow............this messageboard would be boring.

shout out to all the NTrs who join in discussions...................enter every single female problem thread.............etc.

btw............most my post are in the same topics or areas. general. music. if a topic related to health or food comes up i really get into it.

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

i've been on here since '04 and still havent hit 3,000 yet

you the type im talkin about.......if everybody did that.

NT would fall off harder than some already claim.

If you're in the sports section on the daily you would understand why.

Then again I been on here for a little minute now.

Id prolly be at 20 thou if i combined my sn's, but i been here since 01. This msg board doesn't work if you don't post.

Who cares. If people like to post let them. Sometimes if they actually contribute something meaningful to the conversation but if its just
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
(Domski and Trillipino) then maybe they should stay away from the reply button.

You also gotta remember that NT makes some people's day at work go a lot faster.

Yo I remember when I got this screen name, had one before it and was banned.

Anyway, me and lurking2long started out posting around the same time I believe because I remember us being in some of the same posts, and at a time I was aheadof him because I was posting a lot at that time.

Then I believe I was suspended for a month, but even before that I looked at lurkin's post count next to his name and was like
eek.gif
this dude is putting inwork (no pun)... bdix1986 also I believe started out after I did and his post count is up there.

I used to be able to post a lot when I was at work, but then my office was moved and my computer is in plain sight of everyone so I had to chill out.

Now when some kicks is coming out is when I be posting... but I'm starting to post some more now, but I have to work a lot and plus now I'm on XboxLiveso that takes up a lot of my free time.

been a member for a few years now... i dont post much but i post when i see a good thread...

yea i been here since about 06. & between my 4 SN i've had ive accumulated about about 6000 posts.

Back
Top Bottom