How did you guys arrive to your prom?

junior year- limo
sr year- moms brand new Buick Century

I was heated cause I asked them to reserve a Mustang droptop and they never did, tried my best finding something but took the family car

jetPI.jpg

in my uncles minivan
laugh.gif

i didnt plan anything out and had no money for a limo
the only person who could take me was my uncle in his minivan

:smh

I drove my girlfriend and I to my prom. We barely there. We were at our dinner and walking around DC more than the actual prom.

My dad let me borrow his BMW 645ci...just try and borrow a relative or family friends car, that's what most of my boys did. Or get a huge group and pitchin on a party bus.

^ LOL

super high.

I drove my sisters vw jetta, it was my moms actually. I was so $$%@%! blazed that I didnt put the parking brake and the car rolled back and hit some douchesstationwagon lol

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

45_pass.jpg

the one on top. for two separate proms.

best part, we had a some assistant type dude who bought us a crapload of drinks, and provided the music.

%$$% was crack.

girls eatin each other out, and all other sorts of activities.
devil.gif

one of the best / most memorable nights of my life.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iMixedi

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

cousin smashed four of us around in his escalade ...it was his graduation present to me had bottles on ice for us and fortys haha
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Nothing special. No one stayed outside to see how people rolled in anyway. So for junior prom, I just carpooled with a friend (Honda Civic, if that matters).For senior prom, my date drove us to the hotel (White Mustang).

Money spent on pictures and/or afterparty supplies > money spent on transportation
tongue.gif

I got on my bicycle, rode for 5 minutes and went on to party lol.
laugh.gif

But I'm glad I went on my bicycle cause the afterparty was in a club and public transportation at night sucks in my town.

A lot of chicks or guys got a ride from their parents. (Mind you that most of were still 17 at our senior prom and we can't take driving lessons untilwe're 18 years old)

Back
Top Bottom