How different are 18+ and 21+ clubs? What to expect?

I'm 20, but I turn 21 in a few months. I'm not much of a clubber but when oppourtunity knocks and something is going on, I'll head out to it withsome friends. Short and simple, how different are they. I was at a 18+ party and it was good, but at the same time, it didn't have that feel/vibe to itor whatever.

But yeah, hows the environment/music/WOMEN? or whatever.

Ideally you want to go to a club that is 18+ for girls and 21+ for guys. Young girls know how to have a good time at the club. Older girls are more concernedwith being pretentious. The music depends on the club you go to. I would say if you like to just chill in the cut and drink, and enjoy having girls around andtalking to some then a 21+ club is straight. If you want to be on the dancefloor gettin it poppin 18+ is the way to go.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Ideally you want to go to a club that is 18+ for girls and 21+ for guys. Young girls know how to have a good time at the club. Older girls are more concerned with being pretentious. The music depends on the club you go to. I would say if you like to just chill in the cut and drink, and enjoy having girls around and talking to some then a 21+ club is straight. If you want to be on the dancefloor gettin it poppin 18+ is the way to go.
What he said.

I heard it all changes when you're 21. So expect a better time. 18+ clubs were always whack to me, unless you got pre faded.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Ideally you want to go to a club that is 18+ for girls and 21+ for guys. Young girls know how to have a good time at the club. Older girls are more concerned with being pretentious. The music depends on the club you go to. I would say if you like to just chill in the cut and drink, and enjoy having girls around and talking to some then a 21+ club is straight. If you want to be on the dancefloor gettin it poppin 18+ is the way to go.
What he said.

19+ clubs up here in canada.
pimp.gif

I am absolutely sick of the 18+ clubbing scene. I don't know if it's the ones I've been to, but they all suck. The part I dislike about them isthat the music is so loud, you can't talk to any girls. People are much more immature, and the 20 dollar cover charge is ridiculous.

The 21+ scene is so much better. It typically consists of a lounge type area, where people are chillin. Over there, you can actually talk to a girl, or atleast relax a little. It's not all in your face like the strictly dance clubs (usually 18+). It is a lot more balanced out, and of course if you can dance,there is a dance floor that you can go to.

My favorite part is that there is a contrast, and you can actually hold a convo there.

This is just from my experience.

bonescollec i dont know what kinda 18+ parties you been too but i aint never had a problem pullin a breezie "becuz the music was too loud". anywaysima break it down like this 18+ clubs/parties = fast females,dancing, and cheap drank. 21+ clubs = chilled back,more expensive drinks,hotter women but morestuck up

LOL @ "cheap drank" at an 18+ joint. Are you talking about something in the states?

Where's the pic of the dude with big hat and the red bull and gatorade drinks behind the "bartender"

When I go to a 18+ club, the local %%*% in IE, OC or Riverside, the venue tends to be smaller, I find that dancing is more dominant and doing certain dances tomusic (2 step, g5, snap your fingers, soulja boy etc.) is preferable. The music is more radio like, top 40+ hiphop / r&b and less mixing. Most girls staywith there girls and only allow you to dance if you take over / smooth your way in and start breaking them off. Now if I go to Hollywood or L.A. which is 21+,it's not all about dancing, more people just want to talk and drink, you know socalize and network. The DJ spend more mix up stuff, like radio mix withother stuff (kinda hard to explain, but kats know what I mean) and less straight radio joints. Also in some cases the better DJ will spin at the 21+ becausethe money payoff will be better. Girls stick with there homegirls, but its more easy to talk and dance with them in some cases. Also the females at 21+ aremore mature and dress a bit more sexy.

I like 18+, but 21+ is the better venue.

all of these folks are speaking the truth on what I know so far on this topic. I am 20 about to be 21 in a few months and the 18+ clubs i go to is nothing butloud music fast girls and cheap drank, as expected 21+ will be a more chill laid back type setting with the option to dance or mingle without the musicpermantently destroying your eardrums

where i'm @ 18+

is basically HSers, and ppl up to 20. and then ppl that are stuck in that HS state of mind. Fights always break out.

If he club is 18 plus, most peopel will be 18-21 if it is 21 plus then it could be many age ranges. You should do a bit of research for a 21 and up clubbecause the the people could be in their 30's and 40's and if you are in your 20's you may not like it that much.

At an 18+ club you get girls who are 18 going to the club for the first time. You'll see a lot of bad high school dancing, girls who think they can do whatthey see in the videos. You'll have your "hard" group of dudes who just want to chill on the sidelines. Its what you would expect from 18 yearolds, you dont go to a 18+ party for the atmosphere and drinks. 18 and up parties are for the young kids looking to break into the nightclub experience.

21+ can be the same depending on where you go, some people just cant break out of that immature mindstate. You have a TON of options though, from the classiestof places to the cool hangout spots. You have the power to choose where you want to go instead of being forced to stay at the select underage venues. To top itall off, you can drink legally and buy drinks for the ladies.

Are the bouncers strict on ID at 21+??? i have a decent fake ID, nothin more nothin less, usually it works for alcohol but i have gotten rejected a few times,are they more meticulous then your average n' at the liquor store? the kid is only 17 and i dont look particularly old...these 18 and under/18+ joints areNOT poppin

bars > clubs
I never understood how going to bars is "fun". Bars are really boring to me, since the only option you have is to lounge.

Why go to a bar, when you can go to a club WITH a bar? That way you have the option to lounge, and dance. Not to mention, the number of females at clubseasily outnumber the number of females at bars.

Back
Top Bottom