How different are 18+ and 21+ clubs? What to expect?

21+ clubs destroy 18+ clubs. Im 18 but had a fake ID and use to get into 21+ clubs until i lost it
smh.gif

18+ alot of dancing and less drinking. 21+ alot more drinking alot less dancing.

I find it easier to have a good time in 21 and over clubs. The girls are less pretentious and easier to approach. Hell, most girls are brave and go up to youwhen the liquor is flowing.

Are the bouncers strict on ID at 21+??? i have a decent fake ID, nothin more nothin less, usually it works for alcohol but i have gotten rejected a few times, are they more meticulous then your average n' at the liquor store? the kid is only 17 and i dont look particularly old...these 18 and under/18+ joints are NOT poppin
For females, it is beyond easy! When I was in SF a couple months ago I used my sister's ID who is 29. She looks nothing like me in her pictureand I clearly don't look 29. No questions were asked and I even got a happy early birthday.
laugh.gif
There has also been many times where I wasn't even carded.

I think for guys it's a lot harder, but depending on where you go, they really don't care.

I never understood how going to bars is "fun". Bars are really boring to me, since the only option you have is to lounge.

Just by reading your response I can tell you have never been to a bar before. Movies dont play into real life and they are not like what you read on "DearAbby" with the 40+ daters looking for a good time.

Bars in metro areas have music, dance floors, lights, and alcohol of course. In many cases bars and lounges are so much better than clubs! There is nocomparison. It all depends on where you go.

YO a fake ID for a guy is the worst. Clubs do not generally want more guys in any club unless it one of those free for girls/$ for guys to get in clubs.

btw 21+ clubs destroy 18+ clubs

I cant stand going to 18+ clubs. damn High School girls spend the whole night dancing in groups by themselves. What's the point. Just sit in front of yourmirror and do that crap.

btw if you can, hit the afterwork parties. Trust me you wont regret it. Older Chicks who come out just to have fun. No knuckleheads who just want to go intheir 9xl white tees and grill people.

I prefer 21 and up spots. I'm only 20 but whenever i go to clubs with my older friends they never give me any trouble at the door. Like everyone has said,a bit less dancing, more drinking, and a much more comfortable/relaxed atmosphere.

18 more young girls

21 more drunk people grown heads walking around, fatter girls "a 19 tends to be skinner then a 35 year old for some reason"

I never understood how going to bars is "fun". Bars are really boring to me, since the only option you have is to lounge.

Why go to a bar, when you can go to a club WITH a bar? That way you have the option to lounge, and dance. Not to mention, the number of females at clubs easily outnumber the number of females at bars.
indifferent.gif

Bars are where its at, they usually offer everything that a club does except in a smaller more relaxed venue.

Back
Top Bottom