How do 17s FIT?

runningfishy

Banned
I'm just wondering how they fit? For me, I fit a perfect 10.5 except for the 1s. They were a bit narrow so I went into sz 11.

I notice most Js are elongated a bit anyhow; anyhow I wanted to see how the 17s fit. They seem like true.
-----
It is harsh !

17's are narrow, I got kinda wide feet and they are pretty tight on me.
Team Wolverine
Adams-Arrington-Crable-Graham-Hart-Henne-Jamison-Kraus-Long-Manningham-Mathews-Taylor-Warren

Do you recommend going .5 up? I mean for all my Js i am a perfect 10.5. I only went sz 11 on the OLNL cuz they are practically dunks and hugged my feet.
-----
It is harsh !

They run very narrow. I have a medium-wide foot, and wearing them hurt. After breaking them in, they're very good for ball.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"Please don't throw garbage at me." - Pam Beesly​

If your not gonna ball in them I would get the 11, but if you plan to ball in them get the 10.5 just break em in and they'll be fine.
Team Wolverine
Adams-Arrington-Crable-Graham-Hart-Henne-Jamison-Kraus-Long-Manningham-Mathews-Taylor-Warren

Compared to the OLNL 1s what's the take? If you guys wear the same for OLNL as this then I might have to really go up 1 size.
-----
It is harsh !

I agree, they were a bit narrow. The shroud is making it worse but I didn't put it on. I think they are true once it's broken in but for now it'll be on Ice. I love these a lot.
-----
It is harsh !

OLNL were a bit small but still comfy, but if you fit tight in olnl then yea go at least .5 larger in the 17. great INDOOR bball shoes, take my advice, dont wear them to ball outdoor! now i just have a pair of blk 17s with two matching holes on the bottom sole and a silver suitcase! haha need to pick up another pair (and i initially thought these shoes were really ugly, still kinda but great shoe!, love the crocs one even better)
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

Back
Top Bottom