How Do CG XI Fit?

a bit small. so if you are like me who can wear half size up or half size down.. DONT GO half SIZE DOWN, unless its your only choice and your getting a deal, and dont mind it being too snug.

get at smallest your true size, and half size up if you feel its too snug like most of us have said.

a bit small. so if you are like me who can wear half size up or half size down.. DONT GO half SIZE DOWN, unless its your only choice and your getting a deal, and dont mind it being too snug.

get at smallest your true size, and half size up if you feel its too snug like most of us have said.

True to size, but def tight... your gonna have to break them in, i know i had to.

True to size, but def tight... your gonna have to break them in, i know i had to.

Back
Top Bottom