How Do hyperdunks fit?

they fit true to size but unlike most ppl i'm going to have to recommend you stay away from those kicks unless you're just rocking them.

for me and my buddies they fit half size big, for example I wear 11.5 in all my hoop shoes and an 11 in HD's fits like 11.5

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

they fit true to size but unlike most ppl i'm going to have to recommend you stay away from those kicks unless you're just rocking them.

im just going to see if i can find my size and i'd just use them for Casual and maybe the occasional game

Originally Posted by JLking

for me and my buddies they fit half size big, for example I wear 11.5 in all my hoop shoes and an 11 in HD's fits like 11.5

I'm gonna have to go with what you said as well. Wear an 11.5, but went down half a size for the Hyperdunks.

I wore size 12's in 2k4's but wear size 13 in everything else. If I were to buy 2k5's or hyperdunks would I be safe going with 12's?

The HD's feel too roomy for me. I have a skinny and flat size 11 foot. You guys think doubling up on the socks would help as far as the fit? Also I wasprob gonna get a size 10.5 because of this.

IDK any input is appreciated.

Oh yeah I always wear nba socks for hooping if that matters.

i have wide feet that is why i went 1/2 a size up for comfort reasons, only wear my HD's to play ball, i've only probably owrn them 2 top 3 timescasually, they are good basketball shoes but i still prefer my zoom bb1's

Back
Top Bottom