How do I get hair like this?

410435.jpg

What do you ask for? Besides showing a picture.

Grow it out 6-8 inches length

Go ask for a 4" (assuming your hair is proportionate on all sides) trim on the sides and back and probably 1 inch off the top.

Comb to the side, use gel.

/RANDOM GUESS.

Post a picture of yourself. Im pretty sure our very own PSers can get it done for you.

You would need some thick wavy hair atleast 4 inches and some good hair wax or gel

I have thick/coarse hair... I can get my hair near that style but it's very hard to manage. A big thing is asking your barber to thin out your hair. Otherwise., it gets very messy.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

#goodproblems

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I have thick/coarse hair... I can get my hair near that style but it's very hard to manage. A big thing is asking your barber to thin out your hair. Otherwise., it gets very messy.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

#goodproblems

wait what?...
is there method that does the opposite? 

Originally Posted by proper english

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

#goodproblems

wait what?...
is there method that does the opposite? 

?

I'm talking about these scissors. I didn't know about 'em for years... #feltbadman

wahl_thinning_scissors.jpg

^ will those magic sizzors make my hair thicker?

I don't think so. That's why I hashtagged my statement with #goodproblems

It's for people with thick hair. If you have this hair and want to style like the picture, you have to thin it out. Otherwise, it's impossible to manage, unless you start destroying the hair with too much product. Man, maybe everyone already knows this and I'm just being obvious.

^ will those magic sizzors make my hair thicker?

I don't think so. That's why I hashtagged my statement with #goodproblems

It's for people with thick hair. If you have this hair and want to style like the picture, you have to thin it out. Otherwise, it's impossible to manage, unless you start destroying the hair with too much product. Man, maybe everyone already knows this and I'm just being obvious.
I have the same problem, extremely thick hair. Albeit I have good, healthy hair, but it's just hard to manage. Some barbers don't know how to thin properly, and it's pretty difficult to do yourself.

Back
Top Bottom