how do i get rid of an animal body?

Sooooooo......i live in an apt complex and its pretty busy rite now.

Cant bury it....no lawn or backyard.

Trash is by the street where everybody at.

Suggestions.

Sooooooo......i live in an apt complex and its pretty busy rite now.

Cant bury it....no lawn or backyard.

Trash is by the street where everybody at.

Suggestions.
take it to the woods and hope it doesn't wake up

Last edited:
We have everclear and i wuz thinking we could just set it on fire like anakin skywalker

Your always gonna have problems lifting an "animals" body in one piece. Apparently, the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. Then when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because there's no good in leaving it in a deep freeze for your mum to discover now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You gotta starve the pigs for a few days then the sight of a chopped up body would look like curry to a pissant. You gotta shave the head fur of your victim "animal" and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggy's digestion. You could do this afterwards of course but you don't wanna go sifting through pig **** now do ya? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to do the job in one sitting so be weary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs two-hundred pounds in about...eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of un-cooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression: "as greedy as a pig."

Your always gonna have problems lifting an "animals" body in one piece. Apparently, the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. Then when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because there's no good in leaving it in a deep freeze for your mum to discover now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You gotta starve the pigs for a few days then the sight of a chopped up body would look like curry to a pissant. You gotta shave the head fur of your victim "animal" and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggy's digestion. You could do this afterwards of course but you don't wanna go sifting through pig **** now do ya? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to do the job in one sitting so be weary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs two-hundred pounds in about...eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of un-cooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression: "as greedy as a pig."

Im tryin to get rid of the whole thing tho.

Im not tryin to cut up a dog into 6 pieces. I dont have a tool that will go thru bone.

how long has the animal been dead? is there still blood?

if you have a garbage disposal, debone it.

if not, cut the animal into pieces, put in a plastic bag, dispose of as needed.

but really...

edit: just read your other posts.

trash bag x trash chute?

Last edited:
Throw it in a bucket of bleach. Burn the hair, remove and dispose of the teeth after crushing with hammer, remove and burn eyes, skin the hands and feet, crush skull, feed the rest to the hogs. You'll be ok .....

Don't forget to max out all your credit cards and leave for "vacation"

Last edited:
Throw it in a bucket of bleach. Burn the hair, remove and dispose of the teeth after crushing with hammer, remove and burn eyes, skin the hands and feet, crush skull, feed the rest to the hogs. You'll be ok ......

Wont fit in a bucket b

sick.gif

One of my homeboys has a whip so we might just bury it in the country.

how long has the animal been dead? is there still blood?

if you have a garbage disposal, debone it.

if not, cut the animal into pieces, put in a plastic bag, dispose of as needed.

but really...
edit: just read your other posts.

trash bag x trash chute?

Dog, im not de boning a mf dog

Back
Top Bottom