how do i remove this wart

roll.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Just cop that wart freeze away stuff and you'll be straight

yeah, i was looking into that. I only found some for feet but its on my thumb

UPDATE: I bit it and its bleeding. Hopefully I dont get warts in or around my mouth. I can provide pics if wanted

Originally Posted by CarlosZilla

UPDATE: I bit it and its bleeding. Hopefully I dont get warts in or around my mouth. I can provide pics if wanted

RIP OP

Originally Posted by CarlosZilla

you dumb ***, that's HPV. Yeah, you better hope you have no open cuts on your skin.

Oh, and ripping it off doesn't do anything. It'll get bigger. Congratulations

no but seriously im gonna go to my doctor tomorrow so i can get it frozen, just wanted to see what NT would say. I tried some things from CVS last week but it didnt work.

Go to dermatologist or something. That freeze-off never worked for me. Dermatologist took them off and they were gone for good

BRO. i have had this wart on my finger for the longest. i went to get it frozen off by a doctor and it grew back. then another one on my middle finger started growing in the same place so he tried to freeze them both off. they started to grow at a rapid pace after that last "localized frostbite" that was an utter failure and are now both enormous and i can't get rid of them.
cool story bro.

thanks. i need help too, i'm about to try these dr. scholls things that you put on them and they like burn them away.

also heard duct tape? anyone shed light on this?

In all seriousness, duct tape works. They recommended a week, but I left it on for 2 weeks, the wart on my finger literally was gone after i pulled the tape off.

Read up on it.

use the sticker stuff

i used to have some after high school and the freezer stuff never worked...then i tried the stickers and they popped right off and never came back

Use the duct tape trick. I can personally vouch for it when I had plantars warts on my feet. It works wonders.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

BRO. i have had this wart on my finger for the longest. i went to get it frozen off by a doctor and it grew back. then another one on my middle finger started growing in the same place so he tried to freeze them both off. they started to grow at a rapid pace after that last "localized frostbite" that was an utter failure and are now both enormous and i can't get rid of them.
cool story bro.

thanks. i need help too, i'm about to try these dr. scholls things that you put on them and they like burn them away.

also heard duct tape? anyone shed light on this?
Duct tape does worked. Worked for me in high school. Wore it the whole day, and they were gone in 1-2 weeks time.

Honestly bro.. I had a wart before and a friend of mine told me to get a Plantain from a store, peel of the skin and rub it on there for couple days straight, it was a miracle. I clowned him at first myself but it really works

Just by hearing of it
sick.gif

That pic with those 2 fingers posted on NT a wile back, and the one I saw on 06 or 07 in ISS (bottom of someone's foot). Those pics are still on my head
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom