How do I transfer 12gb of files? (pics of a hot woman included)

Noob question:
One of my friends wants the Insanity workout program and I have it on my computer. How can I transfer it to his computer or how can I get it to him without having to buy a bunch of DVDs? It's 12gb btw.

Noob question:
One of my friends wants the Insanity workout program and I have it on my computer. How can I transfer it to his computer or how can I get it to him without having to buy a bunch of DVDs? It's 12gb btw.

Hook up an external hard drive, transfer the goods over to it, disconnect it, hook it up to your friend's joint and then transfer.
Don't have an external hard drive? RIP.

Hook up an external hard drive, transfer the goods over to it, disconnect it, hook it up to your friend's joint and then transfer.
Don't have an external hard drive? RIP.

I don't think you have access to an FTP server so the simplest solution is to put it on some sort of external device. If you have an iPod, enable 'Disk Mode' on it, then transfer the file onto it. It'll act as an USB drive. Then connect the iPod to his computer and transfer it over. Voila!

I don't think you have access to an FTP server so the simplest solution is to put it on some sort of external device. If you have an iPod, enable 'Disk Mode' on it, then transfer the file onto it. It'll act as an USB drive. Then connect the iPod to his computer and transfer it over. Voila!

I usually just get a huge flash drive, or you can transfer to an external hard drive then to his computer. Easiest way I can think of

I usually just get a huge flash drive, or you can transfer to an external hard drive then to his computer. Easiest way I can think of

smh.gif

a dvd holds 4.7gb... it wouldn't require a "whole bunch". But external is definitely the way to go on this.. followed by 3 dvds.

a dvd holds 4.7gb... it wouldn't require a "whole bunch". But external is definitely the way to go on this.. followed by 3 dvds.

If you dont have any of the stuff mentioned above you can transfer via AIM. (pretty sure it'll support the 12Gigs)

If you dont have any of the stuff mentioned above you can transfer via AIM. (pretty sure it'll support the 12Gigs)

Yeah, aim is prob your best bet.. or maybe email.

Can you sent it to me too?
smile.gif

Yeah, aim is prob your best bet.. or maybe email.

Can you sent it to me too?
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom