How do Jordan IV's Fit

Just wanted to ask jordanheads out here how do the jordan iv's fit.Do they run true to size or a size bigger/smaller ya'll help me out here.

my mars is a size 8 which is the size i normally wear , but 8.5 on my military is comfortable too..
yEah babY!!
anybody wear a size 8/8.5, hit me up

I say go .5 a size up. I weara 12 in all myjordans butI needed a 12.5 in these. Oh, but this probably only applies to those that have wide feet like me.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

THEYRE RIGHT...IV'S RUN SMALL GO UP .5 A SIZE
I: Peter Moore
III - XV: Tinker Hatfield
XVI & XVII: Wilson Smith
XVIII & XIX: Tate Kuerbis
XX: Tinker Hatfield

Definately go a .5 size up. This is from 89-07, they all run like this.
Thank you Gentry for all of the Nike Outlet exclusives your coming out with this year!

i shudve bought .5 size bigger because theyre a little stiff, but the leather expands a bit over time, little narrow too
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

You have to add .5 to them they run small to me.
Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith

My retroes, ESPECIALLY the white green and coolgreys, need .5 size bigger. Its also more comfortable if you go a .5 size up for all the retroes. My OG's cracked on me, but i can sey they fit true to size for the seconds i had them on.

yeah i think its because they fit narrow. i normally wear a 10.5 but when it comes to IVs, i gotta go 11
when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

they fit true to size, but if you're planning on buying the mars or the military retros, don't even bother; you'll be sick of wearing them really quickly because they just feel so uncomfortable over time.

"you'll be sick of wearing them really quickly because they just feel so uncomfortable over time. "

very true
Kapepper.

If at first you don't succeed, remove all evidence you ever tried.My collection

my black cats fit tru to size
I bust them Stupid Dope Moves B..!!!!!!

Im gone in less than 8 seconds/ ya'll don't know my track record/ my Bathin Apes privledge/ Air Jordan 11's on...i can see my face in them!

True to size man.. i wear a 9.. and thats what i have.. :D
happy.gif

A |I| R
M |A| N
A |N| F

For me,they were true to size

but I guess if you want a more comfortable feel go with a .5 size up
Cop List For 2007:Sz 10
Military IV [ ]
Black/Red XI [ ]
Patent Blk/Gold I [ ]
White Cement III [ ]