How do Jordan Tees fit?

I usually wear a Large. I heard they fit kinda bigger than other shirts. Thanks in advance. :\
ohwell.gif

CASH!

lpc id:8337

take a medium, large is XL...
You're mad cause my style you're admiring, Don't be mad...UPS is hiring

anybody know what the smallest size for jordan tees are? I heard small exists but I never seen one..
I usually wear a M but since jordan tees run pretty big i need a S
SELLIN VNDS JORDAN RETRO MARS IV SIZE 10! GET AT ME FOR PICS!

ya they definitely run big Get a size smaller than usual.

TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"Respect the Star"

like a TRASH BAG!!!!
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

All jordan brand clothing runs bigger than any other clothing. I would get a M for a better fit, but if you like to wear it all baggy like those saggy pant kids then wear your true size haha. The smallest size is a small and stores do have them but not all. I just bought a jordan jacket and im usually a Medium or small but the medium track jacket felt like a large, im probably going to return them since its rather large.
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

1 smaller, i hate the Lebron clothing a medium is like XL
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

^^^ what they said. Seriously though I have not seem a S in jordan brand either.
K.R.E.A.M ya digg?

fits so whack...any time I see a jordan tee that I actually like, I always have to pass. I usually where a xxl in any other streetwear label and a xxl fits like a xxxl. Then when I go down in size it doesnt feel right, but its all imo

Yes they run big, but throw them into the washer, and dry them...

Your XL turns into a Large.
TEAM LAKERS
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988​
TEAM L.A. KINGS

im not gonna lie i could prolly go 2 sizes down in jordan apparel there enourmous and really oddly shaped
Wanted-Grapes size 13/ jordan elephant print jacket

^^^Same thing. 6' 3" 190 and the last size large I got fits like a 12 year old girl's night shirt - and that's after washing it and drying for an hour.

"Heatin' the Midwest with more degrees than a thermometer."

Depends on how big u are, mine fit okay
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

ugly
Niketalking since FEB 05
Why r You looking at my post counts??
WTB: Hawaii sb sz.6(for my gurl) and MID money cat sb size 9.5

I hate their fit. The tees are wide and short.
DENVER NUGGETS
We Not Talkin 'Bout The Game....The Actual Game...When It Matters....We Talkin 'Bout Practice Man!​

jordan tees run <b>REALLY</b> big.... i would get a medium...maybe a small depending on if you are hoopin of going out with friends

Back
Top Bottom