How do the Lebron 9's fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about picking up a pair of Cannons on eBay and was wondering if they fit true to size or if they run a little small. 

Thanks.

terrible! and i say this in current slight pain...lol im usually a 9 i bought a 9.5 and they are uncomfortably tight. i have on thick socks...but still get at least a half size bigger. i wore them with thin socks the first time which is why i guess i didnt notice...i like a little room in my shoes.

ever one sz up they will still feel confy... not true to sz at all!!! m normally a 12... my china fit tight .. the 13.5 mn is a lil big but i cant really feel it coz the shoes lock ur feet in.... i went with a 13 this time on the canons... waiting to try em on and see whats up

Im usually buy 8.5 but got a 9
They felt super tight but i was wearing thick socks too i ended up returning them for cool grey 8's

for me my canons are tight, but still comfy. i got them in my actual size and i broke em in a little and they felt way better. i would say no more than half a size up if you do decide to get them

they run small. for me about half size. i got my true size and they are "snug"

not painfully tight, but i could tell they were snug compared to my other shoes in my true size.

seriously considering getting a pair of the 'south beach' elites- thanks for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom