How do u feel about ur gf/bf talking to someone they've had sex with ?

jordan fetish

Banned
This happened to me today but my bf didnt have an actually conversation just a comment on her status. this bothers me a bit but what really bothers me is thathe would be pissed if i did the same . does it bug you when this happens ?

It bugs me to no end... Especially when they say "we're just friends"... To me u cant go back to "just friends" after crossin that line

i found my gf commenting her ex, deaded her right then n there through myspace, i always used to be like nah go chill with him instead, play stupid games

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

It bugs me to no end... Especially when they say "we're just friends"... To me u cant go back to "just friends" after crossin that line
Some people can't but them thirsty cats are gonna always try a female

smh.gif
....not cool

yea u def. shouldnt let ol boy do that.

i woudlnt let my chick pull some sneaky %+! like that

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

yea u def. shouldnt let ol boy do that.

i woudlnt let my chick pull some sneaky %+! like that

i mean he wasnt being sneaky and the comment wasnt bad at all but just the fact that it was her ....

at the beginning, my ex talked to this one dude who she used to mess with and i had a problem with it but i never wanted to be possessive or territorial inrelationships so i kinda let it slide.

...then he tried to smash and i made her dead that asap. i guess it all comes down to trust, though.

YO! Have you talked to the cat? And what was the comment on her status?

I'm friendly with every chic I've ever talked to/smashed. I've had girls tell me they're not comfortable with me talking to previous girls. Butit is what it is. If I'm with you... that's who I'm with. Me and these chics don't hang out. But why should I not be able to ask how them andtheir family is doing from time to time?

DF!!!

Originally Posted by shaolin

what was the comment?

her and her bf were being extra lovey dovey and my bf said can ya'll two be any lamer ?

the comment was whatever but its someone hes had sex with and its annoying as #$%$ .

Hes definitely cheating on you.
Break up with him and post pics of yourself.

The only way he will know it bothers you is if you let him know how you feel.

But I am with you, not comfortable with my folks having any type of relationship with past folks. Not cool.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

The only way he will know it bothers you is if you let him know how you feel.

But I am with you, not comfortable with my folks having any type of relationship with past folks. Not cool.

i texted him and hes calling but i dont wanna answer

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

Originally Posted by shaolin

what was the comment?

her and her bf were being extra lovey dovey and my bf said can ya'll two be any lamer ?

the comment was whatever but its someone hes had sex with and its annoying as #$%$ .

sounds like he was jealous... not putting thoughts in your head... just saying how i see it.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom