How do Wovens fit?

the woven 360's fit big, half to a full size bigger. if you cant try them on, go at least a half size down.
VAN
HALEN​

Hmm...I doubt I'm going to find a 13.5 so you're saying aim for a 14?

I'm not sure if such a big shoe is gonna be a good look :lol:
laugh.gif

as far as air woven in general. as i recall they do not make half sizes in them. but for woven footscape. i'd say go down half a size if u like a snug fit since they don't have much cusioning inside
FS: DS size 10 AJ 4 BlackCats & Pure$, DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10.5 Dunk Low Hawaii SB, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

^ Word. I'm thinking of going down a size.

I'm thinking of them to be similar to Rifts. Where I'd normally wear a 13, I prefer a 12 in Rifts so that they're snug.

Wish I could try them on beforehand. Guess I may cop a 12.

sorry bout that. i edited my post. they run pretty long so go down a half size at least.
VAN
HALEN​

gotty - you and me both are looking for wovens.

stay away from my sz13's. :nerd:
nerd.gif
Team AM (iD) FAMOur colorways are betterFinders Keepers...

usually im a ten but i went 9.5 on these.
F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

i got the tweeds, and i wear 8 and got an 8.....
felt the half down didn't help:/

i sugest trying on if possible.
FS: Uncocoa AF1 9.5 250$shipped, Mili4 and 3MGBean V sz 12 pm/im me
References: In the Profile......
High Priority Looking For: AF1 HK sz8 DS or 1-2x worn with Box
Myspace - Boring Ol' Lefty

the regular footscape wovens and the 360 wovens are not the same fit, at least my pairs aren't. for some reason, the 360 wovens seem to be way bigger. i wear a 9 and i have a pair of the oto woven 360's in size 9 and i need to stuff the toe a bit.
VAN
HALEN​

I think the 360 Wovens are such a great shoe but I just can't bring myself topay that much for them. Huf had a sale a month ago and I really wanted a pair of these but they didn't have my size.

Hmm...it's really sounding like a 12 at this point.

Thanks for the info and tips folks. much appreciated.

mheftman - there's some lurking out there for decent prices right now. I've always casually liked Wovens and they hybrids are so dope, I'm going to finally give a pr a chance.

Back
Top Bottom