How do yall evaluate friends?

I have rules i live by when it comes to friends because i dont trust anyone except my mother.

I never bring girls around my friends, even though you can trust the the girl, your friend will sometimes proceed to hit on her which is not cool. Then youhave to dead them.

Also right when i met someone i can tell if they'd be a loyal friend or not, so i follow accordingly.

I know its bad to start a thread which so little phrase on what i really mean, but i had to with that first generalization. So NT let me know how a true friendshould act when meeting a girl of your.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

I have rules i live by when it comes to friends because i dont trust anyone except my mother.

I never bring girls around my friends, even though you can trust the the girl, your friend will sometimes proceed to hit on her which is not cool. Then you have to dead them.

Also right when i met someone i can tell if they'd be a loyal friend or not, so i follow accordingly.

I know its bad to start a thread which so little phrase on what i really mean, but i had to with that first generalization. So NT let me know how a true friend should act when meeting a girl of your.
What?
laugh.gif

I guess.

I really do have trust issues. Thats why i ahte bringing girls around me because i will fabriacate something that never even happened.

Im cool with having a girl and letting her do her thing, but not cool with bring her around people im close to, because i feel they will stab me in my back ifshe allows. And i have some smooth dudes as friends, like these guys can pull.

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

Sounds like you got a small penis

Naw realtalk i lay it down, but i have friends that will take yo girl and we'd call it a day. So its hard to be comfortable around them bringing a female.Ive been hooping with these dudes for a min and clubbing with them all the time but when it comes to personal girls it all hold bars. Ive coop some of theirchicks before also. Its like a weird @%# we gonna take your female friendship.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

I never bring girls around my friends, even though you can trust the the girl, your friend will sometimes proceed to hit on her which is not cool. Then you have to dead them.

seems like you arent doing a good job evaluating your friends

Ant you crazy son, you got me with that. Im saying i know the girl will never hit my boy up, but i know my boys will try to see if they can hit my girl up.Thats kind of how our family works, so wats said between friend(as in rules or whatever).

Its not about laying it down if you meet the dudes i chill with. We each have a different style, its like a perfect blend of dudes to go clubbin with andfactually none of yall will leave empty handed.

Im trying to get yall to understand that each of us has smashed a girl the other guy brought home and was caked up on.

Its like a college football game with laterals and stuff.

If you bring a girl yall better be cuffed up with some antamantium handcuffs type stuff.

So you saying you roll into clubs with David Beckham, Tyson Beckford, John Stamos and lurking2long?

Seems like you have some insecurity issues to me, but I'm no psychologist.

^^^^Pretty much!!!!

Im just saying i picked my group of friends, and it keep me on my toes. What type of dudes do yall keep around yall?

Do yall have a set of rules or is it what ever happens like Michael Jackson?

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

So you saying you roll into clubs with David Beckham, Tyson Beckford, John Stamos and lurking2long?

Seems like you have some insecurity issues to me, but I'm no psychologist.
Im a psyc major which helps out a lot, and i also follow a crazy workout regment so im straight. I just want to know if a lot of people roll increws like these. Or are they on some Joe Budden solo tip. (cause we all know Joe doesnt have any real friends)

Its just been a long night and we were clubbin.

? I don't recall ever saying lurking2long was "hot". I simply asked if you went to clubs with him, to which you replied "pretty much".Now if you assume that I assumed lurking2long was "hot" because you assume the 3 other men I posted are "hot" then wouldn't that makeyou the gay one?

Congrats on the 3200th post BTW.

Dont flip it!!! You listed the hottest guys on the top of your head.

This isnt about you and i, its about evaluation.

Im to drunk for this #!@, so im bouncing. I just wanted to know why you keep the guys closest to you around?

I will say my bad for not properly stating my intro in the first post.

Back
Top Bottom