how do you answer the door when the postman comes?

so i'm sitting here at home, waiting on 2 packages to be delivered. i've always thought about this, and i've always just waited until the postmandelivers the item, rings the doorbell, leaves, THEN i pick up my package from the doorstep and rush up to my room to open it
laugh.gif
sometimes if i'm feelinggood i'll occasionally yell "thanks" or something when the postman's walking back to his truck.

but what i wanna know is, do any of you listen for the ups/usps/fedex/dhl truck, then open the door and take the package by hand? for some reason i thinki'd feel weird, because the delivery guy would be thinking "smh that kid's been waiting for me all day, peeping through the window andwhatnot"
laugh.gif

i yell out "SANTA CLAUSSS ISS HERE YAAYYYYY!!!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
then I sign for it

I had to dash outta the shower last time, felt awkward standing there in a towel, but I wanted my stuff so
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It depends if you have to sign for it. I live in a pretty safe neighborhood. They just drop em off on my porch. Last year i bought a 37 in flat screen and theyput it in my backyard, i was heated.

whenever i order something... which is not often
ohwell.gif
...i`ll be all earsand wait for that diesel engine sound and go running towards the door.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

It depends if you have to sign for it. I live in a pretty safe neighborhood. They just drop em off on my porch. Last year i bought a 37 in flat screen and they put it in my backyard, i was heated.

that's crazy
laugh.gif
i would really want to sign for it in person, especially if it got damaged from them dropping it in the backyard.

Originally Posted by yamakazi18

"smh that kid's been waiting for me all day, peeping through the window and whatnot"
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

man it's like calling a chick, you can't seem too anxious. when you wait for a package, wait until he rings the doorbell and slowly stroll to thedoor, no rush, even peep out the window, even though you heard and seen his truck, open the door surprised, like "oh how unexpected!" even thoughyour laptop has you tracking the package
laugh.gif
. if i don't have to signfor it, and idiot just drops an expensive package on the doorstep, i usually come out to pick it up before he gets back into his truck, giving me that weirdlook back and me going
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

they wont leave a package on the doorstep in my neighborhood i gota rush to the door quick cause my postman barely knocks. I live in apartments all the way inthe back and the mail boxes are in the front, my mailman is lazy if I dont get there quick i end up having to go to the post office and get it..which is like20 min away.

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

Originally Posted by yamakazi18

"smh that kid's been waiting for me all day, peeping through the window and whatnot"
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

man it's like calling a chick, you can't seem too anxious. when you wait for a package, wait until he rings the doorbell and slowly stroll to the door, no rush, even peep out the window, even though you heard and seen his truck, open the door surprised, like "oh how unexpected!" even though your laptop has you tracking the package
laugh.gif
. if i don't have to sign for it, and idiot just drops an expensive package on the doorstep, i usually come out to pick it up before he gets back into his truck, giving me that weird look back and me going
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

i know exactly how you feel
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My postman coowns the GROUNDID sneaker cosignment shop in Long Beach, so I wait on him and he waits for me to open the package!!!

i don't wait for him to ring the bell, i just meet him half way and say thanks. me and my postman are friends,
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom