how do you apply for a credit card if your a hustler

id say i make about 20k a year not working,...im not talking illegal stuff 
all i want is like a 500$ cc to use whenever i feel like not spending and i cant get one....i have a best buy card but i couldnt even get it on my own and my pops signed on it, i thought after almost a year with that it would open doors to get something on my own but na i get declined with the quickness 

thought they sent that stuff to everyone?

do you have a bank acct?
debit card?

if you're following me, you can even get a cc from the same bank.

Go to bank of america and talk to an account rep and make some stuff up, get the card and use sparingly and payoff every month. Make sure to always tell every bank the same story. Poof u have credit, ur 18 right op?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

do you have a bank acct?
debit card?

the interest rates are high for those, but i havent received anything in a long time 
yeah i got a bank acct, college account if that matters, but they ask if you have a "job" 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

do you have a bank acct?
debit card?

the interest rates are high for those, but i havent received anything in a long time 
yeah i got a bank acct, college account if that matters, but they ask if you have a "job" 
Just take the bank's advice and don't get a card.  They are in the business of risk management and if they won't give you a card (which they will even give to dogs) you probably shouldn't get one.  As a matter of fact, I support banning credit card companies from doing business on college campuses because most students end up coming out with about as much credit card debt as they do with student loans.

Your going to have to apply for a secured card and put a deposit down. Won't have much of an available balance until you have it for a couple years and use it frequently. It's just like peeps with bad credit have to do.

first off, stop applying for credit cards, it actually hurts your credit rating, and they stay on your record for 3 years.
get a student credit card, or go into the place you have a bank account at. make sure you have a checking and savings account in good standing.
i got a student CC , instantly , with a 700 limit. all i had to do was send them a pic of my school ID with a copy of my schedule

6 months later, my limit is at 1500 .

make sure you always pay on time. once you have a decent credit rating, the cards will come to you.

man back in january i applied to a card at chase bank and got declined and i have a job and account with them so i ended up getting a macys store account (the one you can only use at their store). it's been 6 months and someone at chase said i could apply again but i dont want to be declined again

Back
Top Bottom