How do you clean your sneakers and how often?

How do you clean your sneakers? I usually just get a damp wash cloth and scrub, but that doesn't always work. It seems like every weekend I go out (anddrink) I wake up the next morning and my sneakers are beat. How do you go about cleaning your sneaks and how often? After every wear?

I have a bottle of cleaning wipes..I wipe them off after every wear before they go back in the box.

i use some of my lil girl's baby wipes and then put them back in the box, messed up hugh? oh well, i bought them

I use a toothbrush and a bar of soap. I scrub away the sole and rinse with warm water. Towel dry and throw them back in the box. I only clean them when I cansee dirt on them.

whatever i got around me, real talk. all purpose cleaner, detergant, hand soap, toothpaste, armor-all cleaning wipes, mr clean magic eraser. whatever i gotaround me is what im cleanin em with, all i need is a toothbrush, some water, and a soapy substance.
pimp.gif

clean them after every wear before i put em back in the box

Soap & warm water. Toothbrush & washcloth. After every wear I scrub and wipe down, let them sit overnightso the bottom of the shoe can dry. Then rebox.

Originally Posted by Jae Gage

Soap & warm water. Toothbrush & washcloth. After every wear I scrub and wipe down, let them sit overnight so the bottom of the shoe can dry. Then rebox.

i wear them until they look beat and then thrown in the washing machine. i don't regularly clean my shoes.

Me, i stuff newspaper in my shoe After each wear, cuz i bearly wear all my shoes ( if i wear a shoe today, i might wear'em again 4 weeks later ), cleanthe bottom ( yes i do dat ) wit a wet rag & tooth brush, wait till it dries, then toss'em in the box!!!!

Back
Top Bottom