How do you deal with friends bringing people you dont like into the circle

Maybe you had beef with them, or you think they're corny..how do you deal with that? Its a touchy subject if that's their dude..

I had problems with this one dude and I just told my friend dont bring that ++%%! around me no more but then of course people started looking at me like im the crazy one.
grin.gif

Smh

I just ignore the person(s) I dislike or am annoyed off

ok I'm lying, I try to annoy them or talk over them so they get the **%! out

It's annoying, I just deal with it, don't really talk to 'em..but then again sometimes you have to. I just leave early if its really someone I don't wanna be around, but there really isn't anything you can do except stick around or just bounce.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Deal with your life. Stop asking for advice from people on the internet. .

I'm not asking for advice actually as ive already dealt with it, was wondering what other nters did.

idk. maybe try and give em a chance and try to get to know them. first impressions soulda been real bad but there could be a nice person under all that corniness. if it still dont work out, just ignore them.

You don't tell your homeboy you don't want him around. You give him hints, like stories about the past beef you've had with your friend's peoples, or even flash on that dude in front of your friend, so he gets the hint not to have the both of you around together. If he doesn't comply, then your friend likes seeing beef. I'm only speaking on the beef part, because I don't even care if a dude is corny, I'd let him do him as long as he doesn't offend me.

my man wouldnt try to bring into the fold someone i had beef wit or didn't get along wit like that...but when i am wit my peoples and some dude comes thru that i dont really mess wit like that, i just ignore them

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Deal with your life. Stop asking for advice from people on the internet. .

I'm not asking for advice actually as ive already dealt with it, was wondering what other nters did.
Don't you love it when these lil pissants try and go hard for no reason?

Same story happened...but my boy hit the guy he didn't like.
He said if yall my boys, its either him or me and everyone backed off and they squared up.

But personally, i'd just tell it to my boy to not bring said person next time.
I mean they can kick it with each other...but when its around me, dont bring em.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

my man wouldnt try to bring into the fold someone i had beef wit or didn't get along wit like that...but when i am wit my peoples and some dude comes thru that i dont really mess wit like that, i just ignore them
That's very true for me now, but I understand the OP's question because there are people that are very fair in their own mind. And they look at it like, "this dude never did anything wrong to me, and my other friend never did anything wrong to me", so they want to play that UNITY type of dude. I know better, when dudes have beef with each other, and you get along with both??? You just need to not talk about either person in front of each other. That way there is no 2facing or nothing. And if you decide to say something to one dude, you better be man enough to say it to the other dude that he has beef with. I hate 2face people with a passion. They are by far the most dangerous people in your lives, trust me. If you have them, get rid of them, you will feel less stress.

Just ignore them for a while and feel the situation out dont bring them totally in like tell them what you do and waht the business is just be cool and give him a chance eventually you will see the truth... Happen to me before and now the guy i didnt like is one of my good boys

My friend sent me a text telling me about the plans he had made for us to head down to Cancun for spring break and told me about the amount of people who would be joining us. He never specified who the people were, but I had an idea who one of them would be. Since I won't be able to make the trip this year, I didn't bother asking. If I decided I wanted to take the trip and that annoying person ended up being one of the people joining us, I would just try my best to ignore him.

If I told my friend anything, it would only be for future occurrences; I wouldn't want to have him thinking about changing the plans that were already set.

I am going to ask who he planned on bringing, though. Just in case there happens to be some people who I don't like.
nerd.gif

I almost never directly speak to them, and if I do, it's short, empty, and soulless sentences.

I'm the quiet one to begin with, so I'm not typically the one making an attempt to be especially friendly with people I'm not usually around. I just try to be polite.

Back
Top Bottom