How do you deal with guys that tries to get at your girl?

Originally Posted by eddie

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

Why are you reading her myspace messages in the first place?
and second, who uses myspace. Its been facebook and twitter for a while now
indifferent.gif

I remember I use to do this on hot summer days with my boys when the girl was with their man(Downtown BK, KP, parks, NYC, train, etc.)
laugh.gif
Now some would say why would you do that when she is clearly with her manhugged up or holding hands and I'd reply "Oh I thought that was your brother"
roll.gif
No matter if they were a different ethnicity, skin colors, etc.

I told them that their boyfriends were obviously not real men because they didn't kill me.

EDIT - FYI, from my perspective fighting over any girl is never a smart move or a good look. Killing on the other hand can be apt and just.

WJ4 has got it down to a T. That is perfect, sound advice and its a good way to gauge your relationship.

Whether a girl is single or not, she likes being complimented...getting hit on is a form of that. However if she's wifey material, she'll tell the dude to back off.

A perfect quote, all women need to read this and get their heads on straight.

it is obvious that you don't trust her already by checking her messages

I think it is her job to push the guy away and not yours. If she does not do it then leave her or make her your j/o.

Lmao i'm tryna snatch a girl from a dude right now
devil.gif

IMO let the girl decide whether she wants to get with dude or not
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

If you have the same experience as I did....It may not end well.

Beat his *@* unless you want to share your girl

I personally wouldn't do anything
If your shorty really is wifey ... She'll handle it accordingly
And you don't have be cool wit cuz no more
And when he say what's good you tell him "I don't effs wit you like that cuz"
Cause that's a real snake move ... Good friends don't do that
And if he got a problem deal with that

Straight like that

I try to trust my wmn but ive come to realization that all wmn cant be trusted so eh

Let your girl tell him to stop with that. If he doesn't. Thats when you put him in check.. If he still dont get it... You gotta handle that dude... Makehim show some respect.

some dude was trying to bag my chick..

until he saw me in person.. lmao

5"10 221 pound body builder that takes martial arts . lmao

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I remember I use to do this on hot summer days with my boys when the girl was with their man(Downtown BK, KP, parks, NYC, train, etc.)
laugh.gif
Now some would say why would you do that when she is clearly with her man hugged up or holding hands and I'd reply "Oh I thought that was your brother"
roll.gif

I told them that their boyfriends were obviously not real men because they didn't kill me.

EDIT - FYI, from my perspective fighting over any girl is never a smart move or a good look. Killing on the other hand can be apt and just.

This is what I came in here to ask, how do u respond to a
situation like this? _'s like u aint really tryin to holla if u see
a chick wit her dude, ur just tryin to start sumtin. _'s like that
have to get to handled, kuz it makes u less of a man basically.

I dont think theres any other way around it.

I wouldn't do anything after a myspace message. Put your trust in her and go about it like you don't care, if things however start moving faster withthe guy coming at your girl....Just calmly walk up to him and calmly tell him how it's gonna be.

wouldnt worry bout it. women have dudes and girls tryin to holla all the time. you cant beat up everybody

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

laugh.gif
Now some would say why would you do that when she is clearly with her man hugged up or holding hands and I'd reply "Oh I thought that was your brother"
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Now it may seem like that to the dude but please believewhen I do that shh my aim is always the girl, I'm staring in her eyes not the dude waiting for what he is about to do. Granted it may seem like I'mlooking for trouble it really shouldn't be if your girl knows what it is with you and her. Any dude trying to act up in that situation is just addedentertainment for me, they never seriously want to fight they'll just talk tough.

Now from the other perspective and I've only been in this situation a handful of times like at some event; a fair, block party, etc. I always let my girl(at the time) handle it. Any girl I'm with should know how to handle ithat situation and they usually have a level of confidence and air about them thatthey do it in a way to clown the dude for me. Now if you're girl is polite/nice or w/e she should still know how to turn a +*@@+ down and be adamant aboutit, enough for your satisfaction. When it happened to me(I was never hugged up or holding hands with her when it went down) I could clearly see it from adistance though and she knew I could see it. I'd then show up right next to her with drinks/cotton candy in hand while dude was in the middle of trying tobag like
laugh.gif
Only time I did something is when I took her hand and we justwalked away while dude was talking. Most dudes play it off like they was promoting a party/club when I show up. Bottom line is you gotta trust ya girl. Whatyou gonna really do but kill the dude in those situations? Yes, dude doing it is disrespecting the hell out of your relationship but you and her got to handleit the correct way. I've seen too many dudes get beat up, unnecessarily injured, arrested, etc. over that dumb shh and don't got jack**** to show forit.

Besides I only do it when the chick is a certified dime you know the irresistible types or when you can clearly see that aint no real relationship
laugh.gif
(requires intuition) or when they just finished arguing. That's when Istrike like a panther going for the gazelle's neck
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

laugh.gif
roll.gif

_'s trying to act like that are pathetic to begin with, you walking obviously with your girl and dudes try to holla and they see you with herbut they still wanna say something, it's more for impressing their boys with their false bravado than scoring a chick cuz what happens when something likethis really happens majority of the time: You may get heated and try and exchange words with dude while your girl is pulling you back and then you walk awayand the dude tryin to holler is back their laughing with his boys.

Main thing is to not pay it any mind unless dude steps to you, cuz that's a different story and anything after that is self-defense. But if your girlhappens to speak up and put that dude hollering in his place then that's that, know that you got yourself a good one.

Back
Top Bottom