How do you deal with guys that tries to get at your girl?

thegggame

Banned
I just read my girl's myspace messages and this guy in my school is trying to get at my girl. He calls her sancha and baby and I know this dude and I wannahandle this with maturity. I got the dude's phone number from my friend and I dont know if i should cuss him out or threaten him. Any mature advice? BTWthis dude is like 5'2 wannabe prettyboy
laugh.gif

Mature advice? Trust your girl and know she won't cheat on you. Now if you want to handle this like a normal guy would, kill him.

Originally Posted by djphame1

ehh step ur game up.. if ur worried then maybe u need to dead the relationship

Its not that i don't trust her.. I just don't like how he's trying to get at my girl..

one of my close friends tried to get at the wifey numerous times, including asking her out for a dinner. wifey said "dont you have respect for ____? youguys were close before"

wifey just dead-ed the dude...and i threatened to kidnap her mother or father. he stopped.

in your situation, its nothing. talk to him if you got balls.

you shouldnt have to
let him say what he wants as long as your girl is letting him know its not going to happen

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Mature advice? Trust your girl and know she won't cheat on you. Now if you want to handle this like a normal guy would, kill him.
Yep. If your girl values your relationship, she will be the one doing the work. If you want to get into a scuffle with the guy, sure...butit's a bad look for you. Your girl will probably be turned off because you took physical action and this is a secondary stop, primary prevention is hertelling the dude that she has a man.

Whether a girl is single or not, she likes being complimented...getting hit on is a form of that. However if she's a wifey material, she'll tell thedude to back off.

Originally Posted by wj4

Yep. If your girl values your relationship, she will be the one doing the work. If you want to get into a scuffle with the guy, sure...but it's a bad look for you. Your girl will probably be turned off because you took physical action and this is a secondary stop, primary prevention is her telling the dude that she has a man.

Whether a girl is single or not, she likes being complimented...getting hit on is a form of that. However if she's a wifey material, she'll tell the dude to back off.
Exactly.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Originally Posted by wj4

Yep. If your girl values your relationship, she will be the one doing the work. If you want to get into a scuffle with the guy, sure...but it's a bad look for you. Your girl will probably be turned off because you took physical action and this is a secondary stop, primary prevention is her telling the dude that she has a man.

Whether a girl is single or not, she likes being complimented...getting hit on is a form of that. However if she's a wifey material, she'll tell the dude to back off.
Exactly.
word, i never trip. girls get hit on all the time. just trust her man.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Originally Posted by wj4

Exactly.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

kill em...thats what a real man would do...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i like how this is coming from a female

just dont take physical action and then your the one ending up getting stomped on ..

then Sancha gonna be giving up all the Salsa

Well, If she LET u read her messages.. she probably isn't trying to hide anything and isnt entertaining dudes advances.
But if you creeped and found out about dude and she never mentioned him.... It may be a problem.

the question is how did your girl reply back to him?

but, if it was me - i'd probably go up to the dude and ask him whats really good.

if he has a problem, handle it.

Trust your girl to handle the situation. If not have a talk with him, and if he wants to act hard or disrespectful then beat his %%+. Its a simple 3 stepprocess
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom