how do you download nba 2k10 patch?

so i finally just dl the patch for my nba 2k10 for the xbox 360.. but i think i did it wrong.. is this patch suppose to automatically do it when i sign on.. btw.. i used my friends xbox live connection..since my xbox is modded.. and i brought my own memory card since my hard drive crashed.. i was wondering was i suppose to go somewhere in the game where i can download the game patch? when i play the game on my own xbox obviously i only play it offline..im sure the patch also works for offline gaming right? pls explain guys.. thanks in advance..

ps,... my nba 2k10 is not a backup..

btw..i forgot to mention that when i signed on it did have this thing that shows it was downloading something.. not sure if that was the patch? but obviously its not because my game still lagged when i was playing my association during all star game..

jretro23- dats what my homie said but it still lags so bad.. but i will try it agian.. maybe it was just on the all star game..or perhaps maybe because my association mode was on a file that was not updated yet? im not sure but thanks though!..

Back
Top Bottom