how do you feel about da whole Hong Kong X China X NBA (and other US companies caught in middle) situation?

For real for real I wouldn’t suprised if every mention of China was being monitored and cross referenced.

I get paranoid sometimes

it's weird that conservative twitter is up in arms over NBA players not condemning China but are completely silent on the person whose job it actually is to conduct foreign policy

it's weird that conservative twitter is up in arms over NBA players not condemning China but are completely silent on the person whose job it actually is to conduct foreign policy

actually they mad at him for pulling out of Syria and exposing da Kurds to Turk attacks.

Wait. So everyone is surprised and up in arms because China, a communist country is doing communist sh*t?

people are surprised China is making American companies bend over, grab their ankles and take it is what da kerfuffle is about.

NBA commissioner: "we're not apologizing for Daryls freedom of expression"

Soo this happens around the same time Trump is trying to put a sneaker tax that will make it very expensive to import shoes from overseas.... hmmm I see where this is heading

IMG_2719.jpg

Facts or nah?

you gotta go one by one to explain em...

Nike lookin suspect...

...sell you Colin and "stand up for what you believe in" America.

Bow down to China on the flip tho.

Is it "Black Girl Lost", or shortie owe you for ice?

Is it "oochie Wally Wally" or is it "One Mic?"

Nike lookin suspect...

...sell you Colin and "stand up for what you believe in" America.

Bow down to China on the flip tho.

Is it "Black Girl Lost", or shortie owe you for ice?

Is it "oochie Wally Wally" or is it "One Mic?"

This just exposes another layer of the onion when it comes to the idea that companies are supporters of social/global issues.

Every single move big business makes is to cash in on the present opportunity. These companies are licking chinas boot straps demonstrates their true intentions.

Does the public even care how many companies do business with seemingly corrupt, repressive, and facist countries? When they themselves are governed by those rules?

Corporations bowing down to China for $$$'s proves greed > common good. Capitalism won't fix the current state of things in the world. Nor does it care to change it.

Back
Top Bottom