how do you feel about getting with a girl who already has a BF?

so i approached this girl last night at some restaurant while she was sitting at a table with 1 of her girl friends and I asked her for her number and she gave it to me.
The only thing is when I got home later that night, I searched her on FB and found out she has a BF.

I'm not really trying to get involved with a woman who is disloyal like that because if she's willing to give her number out to me, who's to say she won't do that if/when she's with me.
However, it seemed like she was really very interested, because before she left the restaurant she came up to me and told me to call her up next weekend.
So NT, what should I do?

*she's still 17, I'm not posting pix.

she looks kinda like gina carano though.

ginabite.gif

If getting with = smashing, no problem.

You should find out the legal of age in consent in your state. 17 is all good in my hood
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

If getting with = smashing, no problem.

You should find out the legal of age in consent in your state. 17 is all good in my hood
pimp.gif
I'm 18 but I'm pretty sure that legally i can smash a 17 y/o

How she treats her last guy, will probably be how she treats you. That isn't 100% of course, but in my experience, if she'll cheat on him with you then there's no reason to trust her when you get together.

I make it my policy not to get involved with girls in relationships, it gets complicated and messy. If you two hang out and get along, tell her to break things off before you continue. But that's just me.

if you just wanna smash, go for it, if not, then i would say stay away, unless of course she breaks it off with her current man first

shes 17 so she shouldn't be in a relationship anyways.

1 way or another shes gonna get smutted out, so might as well be one of the many that taps that while she goes through her wild stage.

I should say that I barely know her, I met her for the 1st time last night.

How exactly am I supposed to smash her on my first date?

It's not like she
A) has known me for a long time
or
B) is drunk at a party or something.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

How she treats her last guy, will probably be how she treats you. That isn't 100% of course, but in my experience, if she'll cheat on him with you then there's no reason to trust her when you get together.

I make it my policy not to get involved with girls in relationships, it gets complicated and messy. If you two hang out and get along, tell her to break things off before you continue. But that's just me.
QFE

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

smh.gif
shake your heads all you want, but it was not easy getting her number.
She was sitting at a table talking to one of her girlfriends and I had to muster up the balls to just walk to her table and ask her out right on the spot.

Luckily she didn't feel too creeped out by that because I didn't even bother with any small talk
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom