How do you feel about the term "culture vulture"?

We said all this **** 4 years ago :lol: The white girl victim role is the big joker to them

http://niketalk.com/t/570594/miley-...h-mike-will-made-it-after-dating-rumours/0_20

That's not a good comparison. Britney was tryna break out of her innocent image but she wasn't going THIS hard. Miley Cyrus is tryna act like the stereotypical rachet broad from the hood.

It's not that serious to me, its kinda funny to be honest but I guarantee you when all this really backfires on her she'll put that innocent act back on and say she was influenced by the "wrong" people.

Basically 

And america will accept her as a victim ..

She still gets $$ and fame.

Multiple specials and interviews

LOL

No surprise that Meek Meals/Flesh Prince was caping for these type of people back then. :lol:

Last edited:
:x :x :rofl: at the post talking about "why wouldn't they approve of this when we elected Obama President?"

Miley just wants to get back in white America's good graces after Nicki got her shook and she knew she wasn't bout that life. But she went black already, she's never going back. She'll be our agent anytime a big enough event arises.

YesJulz and so forth ..

Speaking of which...

I can't believe ****** gas this broad 
laugh.gif

Julz is lame AF in person but the bum on that broad is OUTRAGEOUS. I couldn't stop giving her the "come get some" eye.

Shorty looks like Kimmy Gibbler from Full House. 

All you gotta do is put a big *** on it and ****** will follow it. 

Last edited:
YesJulz and so forth ..

Speaking of which...

I can't believe ****** gas this broad :lol:

This broad really thought it would be cool for her to wear a shirt saying "_'s lie a lot". :lol: :smh:

This is the problem with accepting some white people in our culture, they get too comfortable and then try lil racial jokes and ****.

Her fake tears don't mean nothing. Suck a **** ***.

You know what's worse in that video? The goofy *** ****** in that van that enable ******* like her.

Thought she learned from the whole black girls don't like me cause their men do comment. Shorty needs a thorough *** whooping on camera

She's the definition of a culture vulture. From promoting parties to promoting artist and working for/with record labels giving our music to us, because she has a *** for a white girl

She's really just a jump that got a couple simps with bread out in Miami obsessed with the box and they gave her an investment to start a company that promotes parties so she can meet new simps with money to throw the box to and get more money. She was at a party I was at a few months ago and 2 chainz had her hitting all his weed and she was hovering all over him. She ended up leaving with homie and ditching her home girls.

You know what's worse in that video? The goofy *** ****** in that van that enable ******* like her.

It looked like a bunch of 20 year old weirdos in there. Sadly it's a bunch of them that see nothing wrong with being called a _ by somebody white.

Last edited:
I was wondering what she actually​ was. I've been seeing her name for months now (doesn't she have a thread on here?) and have never pinpointed her actual job title

Back
Top Bottom