How do you feel about the term "culture vulture"?

Yes, you’re deflecting the POINTS EYE brought up. Everything I have posted on this page stemmed from your initial misinformed take on Greek antiquity. The topic of the thread is irrelevant to the argument I presented.

The Black Madonna is another deflection to the debate we were having at hand. I never disputed what you presented in that post, you brought that out of left field when we were discussing GREEK ANTIQUITY. You were able to see your wrong in your initial post that I addressed and the wording of it so maybe you should look up the definition of “deflection” and do some reflecting there, too.

To paraphrase words you have said to me and others when something of the similar ilk has been said to you.

Shut up, I’ll post and address what I want.
82AD56E5-BF9A-49E5-899B-6074B2BAE2E4.png

makes you look insecure

Yes, you’re deflecting the POINTS EYE brought up. Everything I have posted on this page stemmed from your initial misinformed take on Greek antiquity. The topic of the thread is irrelevant to the argument I presented.

The Black Madonna is another deflection to the debate we were having at hand. I never disputed what you presented in that post, you brought that out of left field when we were discussing GREEK ANTIQUITY. You were able to see your wrong in your initial post that I addressed and the wording of it so maybe you should look up the definition of “deflection” and do some reflecting there, too.

To paraphrase words you have said to me and others when something of the similar ilk has been said to you.

Shut up, I’ll post and address what I want.
82AD56E5-BF9A-49E5-899B-6074B2BAE2E4.png
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol::rofl:
There isn't a need for reflection, it is about understanding the format that I am using to discuss such issues. It is a quick retort, something that pops off of the top of ones head. I like many others, am at work currently, so full concentration isn't really being used, especially on the likes of you. Obviously you are light work, someone I'd slap around in real time.

So my admission had nothing to do with you, as the correction was offered through the article on my own.

That said, the topic of conversation is about culture vultures, and that is what I am addressing. Obviously we are having two different conversations, so there are no needs for deflection either. My light focus is upon what has been done throughout history, that proves White supremacy as a beacon of culture appropriation. There has not been a place on this planet where the people who deemed themselves white have visited, where they have left the indigenous people of that land in a better place before they arrived. Not one.

Culture Vulture = Colonizer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol::rofl:
There isn't a need for reflection, it is about understanding the format that I am using to discuss such issues. It is a quick retort, something that pops off of the top of ones head. I like many others, am at work currently, so full concentration isn't really being used, especially on the likes of you. Obviously you are light work, someone I'd slap around in real time.

So my admission had nothing to do with you, as the correction was offered through the article on my own.

That said, the topic of conversation is about culture vultures, and that is what I am addressing. Obviously we are having two different conversations, so there are no need for deflection. My light focus is upon what has been done throughout history, that proves White supremacy as a beacon of culture appropriation. There has not been a place on this planet where the people who deemed themselves white have visited, where they have left the indigenous people of that land in a better place before they arrived. Not one.

Culture Vulture = Colonizer
LOL stopped reading right there.

Resort to an ad hominem because every position I addressed of yours was completely dismantled. If you can’t handle a debate like an adult, stay the fk out the kitchen.
7AF16A73-99B3-4E4F-9386-E489BCD40973.png

LOL stopped reading right there.

Resort to an ad hominem because every position I addressed of yours was completely dismantled. If you can’t handle a debate like an adult, stay the fk out the kitchen.
7AF16A73-99B3-4E4F-9386-E489BCD40973.png
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I feel so inferior! Yeah, yeah yeah, I know you are but what am I! Circular argument! You win the tactical stupidity position!

Here comes another deflection! Back to the topic of CULTURE VULTURES:

Here is Benjamin Franklin's comments on being WHITE and entitled.....
People of non-WASP (white Anglo-Saxon Protestant) descent were crossing the ocean to start new lives in the new world, and earlier Colonial settlers were none too happy about it. Among them, with ferocious conviction, was Benjamin Franklin, noted inventor, eventual American founding father—and hater of Germans.

In writings from that decade, Franklin shared his concerns about the Germans:

They weren’t as smart as the people already living in the colonies.

“Those who come hither are generally of the most ignorant Stupid Sort of their own Nation.”

They were unable to adapt to the local values.

“Not being used to Liberty, they know not how to make a modest use of it.”

They were endangering New England’s whiteness.

“[T]he Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted.”

In short, they were not to be liberally admitted to Pennsylvania, because as Franklin argued, “Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.”

To be sure, Franklin, like most other American leaders after him, acknowledged the importance of immigration as a source of growth, and so he didn’t declare himself against German immigration—just in favor of controls on it. “I say I am not against the Admission of Germans in general, for they have their Virtues, their industry and frugality is exemplary,” he wrote, “they are excellent husbandmen and contribute greatly to the improvement of a Country.”https://qz.com/904933/a-history-of-...ith-benjamin-franklins-hatred-of-the-germans/

All I know is Hip Hop's gatekeepers are now all culture vultures, from Akademiks to Adam22, DJ Vlad, YesJulz

Because they have the platforms now, kinda like how it was XXL, The Source, Vibe back in the days. Worldstarhiphop was it for awhile too when they were hot. That's why ATL and Chi took over NYC and LA's positions in terms of being the most culturally relevant cities. Worldstar pushed those 2 cities a lot along with South FL artists as well. Adam22 picked Rico Recklezz to ask this question for a good reason since he's a regular of his.

They are standing in front of public housing, where impoverished people are struggling to make ends meet. Instead of being concerned with what goes on to create such conditions, then understanding the plight of those who live there, white people are looking for a photo op.

F'em. I hope one of them got robbed and beaten as a part of their tour.

Back
Top Bottom