How Do you get a signature??

Ok, i dont wanna hear nobodys mouth unless your helpin, so keep ya stupid,corny,fake comedian a** comments 2 youself, unless your helpin lol. How do i get asignature or whatever its called? The line that people have under all of their posts. Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Ok, i I don't wanna want to hear nobodys anybodies mouth unless you're helping, so keep ya your stupid,corny,fake comedian a** comments 2 to yourself, unless you're helping lol. How do i I get a signature or whatever it's called? The line that people have under all of their posts. Thanks in advance

F_Grade.jpg

But seriously.. Navigation --> Edit signature

...yes I'm bored, waiting for this Bulls v Celts game to start
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JDocs

Ok, i I don't wanna want to hear nobodys anybodies mouth unless you're helping, so keep ya your stupid,corny,fake comedian a** comments 2 to yourself, unless you're helping lol. How do i I get a signature or whatever it's called? The line that people have under all of their posts. Thanks in advance

F_Grade.jpg
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Too many people have been rocking bootleg Kliq sigs lately. You don't choose The Kliq, The Kliq chooses you.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Too many people have been rocking bootleg Kliq sigs lately. You don't choose The Kliq, The Kliq chooses you.
im still waiting
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

im still waiting
frown.gif
If it was up to me, I would have let you in months ago just because of your avy. How I love Gina <3

Originally Posted by sole vintage

im still waiting
frown.gif
If it was up to me, I would have let you in months ago just because of your avy. How I love Gina <3
thanks
grin.gif
makes me feel better

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by JDocs

F_Grade.jpg
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom