How do you get acquianted with a new city? Vol. just moved to Minneapolis

Welcome.

The Twin Cities area is a good spot once you get used to it. Take away the weather (easy to say) you got everything....and there is a ton of nightlife to keepyourself busy. The people are nice, the girls are good, etc. Not sure what things you are into sonunox or how old you are...

Job front sucks right now just like everywhere else. Keep at it and get to know as many people as you can.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Welcome.

The Twin Cities area is a good spot once you get used to it. Take away the weather (easy to say) you got everything....and there is a ton of nightlife to keep yourself busy. The people are nice, the girls are good, etc. Not sure what things you are into sonunox or how old you are...
I agree. I could see myself settling up here... one question, how do I find a rec soccer/basketball league around here?

BTW I'm 20 and I like playing soccer, drumming, basketball, hip-hop, weed, etc

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Welcome.

The Twin Cities area is a good spot once you get used to it. Take away the weather (easy to say) you got everything....and there is a ton of nightlife to keep yourself busy. The people are nice, the girls are good, etc. Not sure what things you are into sonunox or how old you are...
I agree. I could see myself settling up here... one question, how do I find a rec soccer/basketball league around here?

BTW I'm 20 and I like playing soccer, drumming, basketball, hip-hop, weed, etc
Try the Midtown YWCA. I know they have a basketball league. I'm not old enough to play in it though.
ohwell.gif

I think they might have indoor soccer as well. But, I don't know.

Also,
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom