How do you get rid of freckles/brown spots?

I'm sure that there is a common remedy that people use.  I don't have patches of them over my cheeks but I do have a number of small spots here and there.  It doesn't help my chances at attracting girls.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

I'm sure that there is a common remedy that people use.  I don't have patches of them over my cheeks but I do have a number of small spots here and there.  It doesn't help my chances at attracting girls.
tired.gif

More for me
pimp.gif

I think I saw an ad for either Clinique or Neutrogena dark spot remover. You might want to look into that.

i know to put on sunscreen and a hat to prevent but I want to remove the ones that I have now. Some of them are very light brown and barely there but will probably darken soon.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

tired.gif

More for me
pimp.gif

I think I saw an ad for either Clinique or Neutrogena dark spot remover. You might want to look into that.

indifferent.gif

cake soap
Spoiler [+]
ah weh yuh get ya new clarks dey doddy?

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Get a knife and cut them off.
this or steel wool

if you're younger there's a good chance they'll fade with age. ...or you could just learn to accept yourself.

Not sure I've ever heard of this. Although I always remember having one on my hand and it's not there anymore. Not sure how that happened.

Got health insurance? Go to a dermatologist. NT'll mess around and have you looking like Freddy Krueger... Straight send offs
laugh.gif

coco butter, it takes times though but its the most natural.

if you got money, get clinique spot remover, it works.

Back
Top Bottom