How do you get rid of stretch marks?

wth?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

you can only get rid of the the stretch marks when they are red. meaning fresh and brand new if they been there for a while, and they're light youcan't get rid of them. the solution cocoa butter after showers, before going to bed, and after waking up. do that every day and they will match the colorof your skin.

i heard of cocoa butter but ive never heard of anyone use it that worked on them or if you have extra skin from loss of weight surgery

thanks yeah ive heard of cocoa butter, but i only have them behind my arm's like the back of my armpits if that makes sense. i'm trying to get tattedthere but idk how that will affect it.

oh snap tanning?! the weather needs to heat up so i can hit up ZUMA and go surfing and fade these stretch marks haha

Originally Posted by seniosoul

I hope you're not a dude complaining about stretch marks

Girls aint really feeling stretch marks on a dude tho fam.

I'm assuming he's talking about upper body stretch marks that a lot of ppl get from working out. You see this topic on weight lifting forums.You're best bet is prevention. Lotion, keep your skin from getting dry. Moist/oily skin can stretch better then dry skin when your skin stretches (fromadded weight/muscle), it tears causing the stretch marks. So just prevent that.

I never tried the cocoa butter movment for removal, good looks

i got them when i used to lift in college. you dont just get them from getting fat/pregnant or whatever.

Originally Posted by gberdin

thanks yeah ive heard of cocoa butter, but i only have them behind my arm's like the back of my armpits if that makes sense. i'm trying to get tatted there but idk how that will affect it.

^

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

i got them when i used to lift in college. you dont just get them from getting fat/pregnant or whatever.
[katt] either you was big and got small, or you was small and got big[/katt]

I'm just saying what guy looks in the mirror and say "omg I have strectch marks" just keep it pushin... chap

Back
Top Bottom