How do YOU get up the nerve to do the things you HAVE to?

I'm in the same boat as you. I've been working on music all weekend, got kind of side tracked last night. Now I'm sitting here looking around myroom, on Twitter and NT. Bad combination when you have to get things done. On top of that I still have "business" to take care of. You just have towake up and start, once you start It'll be hard to stop.

Its sorta hard to explain...but I don't even think about it, or put thought into it.
I just make my body do it

"There are kids that would kill to have this opportunity."

That's my usual motivation.

Degrade myself on some TI vs TIP type %@@$, till I feel like I have to prove to myself that Im not a (())

i donno

sometimes i just think of the consequences if i dont do it, whatever it is

Think about what my family has done to help me reach this point in my life...things could be a WHOLE LOT WORSE.

i just think of the payoff
pimp.gif

I just know it has to get done and push myself

eg, I been in a rut for the past few months and I needed to clean my house. Well with everything else happening it wasn't getting done. Finally $$@* andspanned on Saturday

Originally Posted by eight2one

wait till the last minute until it becomes a priority.
MAN! You know what, you NEVER fix anything 812
laugh.gif
. I be all on some lovey dovey $+*! tryna be better than the urge to be a manslut and you showup posting about not even respecting the biddies you smash. Stop helping me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by eight2one

wait till the last minute until it becomes a priority.
MAN! You know what, you NEVER fix anything 812
laugh.gif
. I be all on some lovey dovey $+*! tryna be better than the urge to be a manslut and you show up posting about not even respecting the biddies you smash. Stop helping me
laugh.gif

roll.gif
my bad dawg!

I'm actually driven when I see what other people have (nice cars, big houses, expensive clothes). So I guess my drive is envy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I'm actually driven when I see what other people have (nice cars, big houses, expensive clothes). So I guess my drive is envy.
laugh.gif

Exactly what I do.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

When you really don't want to or would rather sit on your $$# or and NT all day....

*fixed thats what i do all day at work so its a win-win for me

plus I pay TOO MUCH DAM MONEY at school not to go to class

Back
Top Bottom