How do you go to the barber shop for that "Fresh cut"?

I know theres been a lot of barber shop post.
I find my self going almost every week for a line up or getting my taper re-done after it grows back, may be a little too much
laugh.gif

How often do you guys go to the barber shop to get "Re-freshed"?

once a week..walk over to my bathroom whip out the clippers and get to work

I usually go once every 2 weeks, and yes I would go every week if I could. I line myself up but I can't do the rest.

my taper on the side sucks #%%, grows back way too fast, so it stays sloppy. I try fixing it up with my Andis in the mirror every morning but I just mess it upand make it worse. I just do like white dudes with spiky hair do and cut it off straight across now, which looks horrible.

line up every week, hair cut every 2 weeks!

but i aint cut my issht in like 4 months, might just grow that out.
nerd.gif

When I need it. I will wait sometimes 2 months.

But since I am on my Dougie right now, every week.

!%%% i used to cut my own hair, but then i grew out my hair for over a year. my !%%% was bangin. then i chopped it. so.. i aint taped my self up in a goodminute so i wasnt tryna risk messing up. went to the shop. and been goin ever since.

i hate short hair cuz now i gotta maintain those fresh cuts. i started off goin every 1 and a half weeks but now i only go like every 3 weeks
eyes.gif
. dude charges 15 but i just give a flat 20. i cant be payin that much every weekthat !%%% is too much.

damn short hair is unappreciated

but i feel them(n/h) tho at the shop cuz i kno wat its like.. i cut heads myself and i dont mind those that come through everyweek especially those tips
grin.gif

loll

Back
Top Bottom