How do you guys feel about prosecutors using rap lyrics in indictments?

Young thug using that name was always going to come back and bite him. Said that back in 2014 when I first heard him on that Tyga song.

I heard on JBP that several of the Ysl guys have public defenders. You might as well snitch at that point, my brother-in-law is a judge in Bmore and he said it’s not uncommon to hand out higher sentences to defendants that come with public defenders since they clearly don’t care about their life enough to get a pay lawyer. It’s one thing to be broke, but somebody gotta love you enough to not let you go out like that. Also, this ysl case done had all types of foolery already. The pill handoff, the Sergio snitching video that wasn’t suppose to go public, lil woody telling it all, the juror skipping town, lawyers calling cap and lawyers catching charges.

I heard on JBP that several of the Ysl guys have public defenders. You might as well snitch at that point, my brother-in-law is a judge in Bmore and he said it’s not uncommon to hand out higher sentences to defendants that come with public defenders since they clearly don’t care about their life enough to get a pay lawyer. It’s one thing to be broke, but somebody gotta love you enough to not let you go out like that. Also, this ysl case done had all types of foolery already. The pill handoff, the Sergio snitching video that wasn’t suppose to go public, lil woody telling it all, the juror skipping town, lawyers calling cap and lawyers catching charges.
Because you can’t afford an attorney or know anyone that can afford to get you an attorney, you don’t care about your life? Disgusting!

Yes, I stopped reading right there.

Because you can’t afford an attorney or know anyone that can afford to get you an attorney, you don’t care about your life? Disgusting!

Yup. Considering you was part of a money getting crew but now you or nobody close to you has enough money to not let you go out with a public defender. How does that sound crazy? You supposed to put away money for the rainy days, that’s just dumb business. Every hustler I know keeps a lawyer on retention or close just in case for situations like these. I still keep in contact with my old lawyer when used to get in trouble.

A street n_ suppose to KNOW to put money up. It’s literally the 70/30 rule. Keep 70%, save 30%.

You (not you specifically) should not be in the streets if you don’t know about putting money up. It’s damn near in the street handbook :lol:

And if it’s a high profile case and even some lawyer who’s trying to get a name or is a new face doesn’t offer to help you pro bono, GOOD LUCK

A street n_ suppose to KNOW to put money up. It’s literally the 70/30 rule. Keep 70%, save 30%.

You (not you specifically) should not be in the streets if you don’t know about putting money up. It’s damn near in the street handbook :lol:
That makes sense in the context of this thread, but in real life, people end up in front of judges with and for wayyyy less. Besides, selling dope ain’t the same as working at Chase. Your benefit package doesn’t kick in day one. You don’t buy an 8 and turn into a kingpin. The “you can’t afford a lawyer, you don’t care about your life” idea is jaded and privileged.

A good lawyer, which is definitely what you need in a RICO case, is also just incredibly expensive.

And if it’s a high profile case and even some lawyer who’s trying to get a name or is a new face doesn’t offer to help you pro bono, GOOD LUCK
Facts. I’m surprised John Foy or one of these tv lawyers didn’t take the case off the strength. Your firm would boom if you can get this man a decent verdict, this is a nationally recognized trial and if you lose so-what at least you cared enough to try to help him.

Back
Top Bottom