How do you guys feel about this comment?

First time, I need not say anything! Good job!
But I do say, sex the one that doesn't matter, n don't sex the one that does!!! Lol Then u gettin urs, n still being the lady for the other. But it doesn't work if u already sexed him, u can't start then stop! Have to be a new dude not a recycled one
wink.gif
Wow I did say something didn't I!?!

this is a comment a girl left on a friends note on facebook...

im here "arguing" with her about how it is dumb...

as soon as i saw this comment i thought of NT
laugh.gif

the note is in the Spoiler...its called Act Like a Lady Think Like a Virgin
Spoiler [+]
****Act Like a Lady....Think Like a Virgin****Share
 Today at 10:07am
Ladies….its time for yall to Act like a Lady..think like a virgin. Some of you may be askin’ yourselves, well what does he mean by ‘think like a virgin’. We let me tell u, cuz I kno for some, its been a while since you may have been one…lol…Im jus bein real…don’t be catchin no feelings.
Anywho…think back to that time when you were a virgin!! Remember those days, those days when things were so much less stressful. Those days when giving that sacred piece of yourself for love in return was nowhere in your thoughts. Those days when a man, or rather boy had to earn his way into your heart before he could even get close to you. Those days when you saw yourself as a queen or princess, who deserved nuthin but the best, and only those who came wit the best would see the best from you.

Do yall remember those days? What happened to them? What happened to the respect for yourselves and your bodies? Why did that sacred piece of yourself become a one-time deal? The moment you lost your virginity, you lost faith in who you are. Why do you see the giving of yourself only sacred for that one time? Does your existence and the worth of you and your body only amount to your virginity..and when that is lost…all else is lost? I cant understand and it seems many of you don’t as well. Don’t frown up…im jus bein real…jus my opinion.

So now you run around giving your bodies to ones you ‘love’…ones who haven’t earned their way into your heart completely but u think they have the potential to. Since when did your body become your wild card in the deck? You think it’s a wild card…and you keep usin it…actin like its gonna win the man’s heart, win the game and he will be all yours….only to find out in the end…he don’t play by those rules. Stop using sex as a bargaining chip…cuz as yall can see, your losing in those deals every damn time.

Act like a lady…think like a virgin. Its time to start rememberin who u r. You want a man to see you for who you really are…then you need to do the same…see yourself for who you are. How do you expect a man to not look at you for jus sex, when you yourself try to use it to get to his heart. This idea that givin a man sex for love is the worst idea EVER..cuz guess wut…anyone can give him sex. To think that a man says to himself ‘HMMM, she give some good dome…Imma have to wife her ##! up’ is jus plain damn silly. ‘Man I love how she can take da BIG D, im ready to make her mine forever’. Is that what it comes to now? Cuz u kno we see things differently when it comes to sex…yall try to fight it and deny it but its true. Most of the times, not all, sex for women is physical and emotional…while for men..a lot of times…its physical…especially when we kno damn well we aint do much to get it. So here you go givin ALL of yaself, to get that little bit of him. And how do you feel afterwards…worthless!

Have some more respect for yaselves ladies. God intended so much more for you. Quit livin in denial, and start putting yourself first again. When a man looks at you, spends time wit you…what are the thoughts you want him to have of you? Do you want him to think..Katrina..Beautiful, God-Fearing, Smart intelligent woman…or do you want him to think Katrina…Sexy…Can ride it good…Deepthroater…Go Getter. What you put into it, is what you get out of it…that goes both ways. Its time to start thinkin more for yaself, and doin a lot less in the bedroom. Actions always speaks louder than words…and havin sex paints a different picture than not havin sex. Your body is a temple…don’t make it go down in its worth n its value. Don’t let any dude that says or does a nice thing get an ALL ACCESS PASS throughout the temple. Its time to close the legs..and to allow man to earn his way through, find the key to open up your heart, and explore your soul..your true being. You are all God’s Gift to this earth. Its time to stop sendin this gift to any ole body. ACT LIKE A LADY…THINK LIKE A VIRGIN!!

Um I can't say what she is on Niketalk because I'll get banned or warned. I'll just say this. She is a terrible excuse for Lady.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by wanksta23

pics of you or the girl who posted the comment? or both you and her in a bubble bath?

what he said

i dont know her...she commented on a mutual friend's (a guy) note...

Wait Mouse, the comment is basically saying have a main guy and a side guy correct? Am I tripping
laugh.gif

RKO2004 wrote:
Wait Mouse, the comment is basically saying have a main guy and a side guy correct? Am I tripping
laugh.gif

she's saying have a guy to fulfill your needs while really getting to know the guy you like and likes you to make him think you're a lady but you're still getting yours...i don't think she means cheating on your bf...this is the early talking/dating stage...

Not really, cause instead of having multiple partners, some would rather keep the one on the side until they find their soul mate. Who wants to take a female serious if she's having sex with every man that sparks her interest!!! And if he's so interested n what ur doing with someone else instead of if he's doing what he need to do right, so you won't deal with anyone else, then he's not worth the time anyway. "Gotta walk before u crawl, so pimpin stay in ya place"lol

i've come to the conclusion she's simple and im not gonna bother anymore...
laugh.gif

i dont know where she got have sex with everyone you're interested in from

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

RKO2004 wrote:

laugh.gif

she's saying have a guy to fulfill your needs while really getting to know the guy you like and likes you to make him think you're a lady but you're still getting yours...i don't think she means cheating on your bf...this is the early talking/dating stage...

If a guy was doing this, Women would call him a triflin @!% ++#%*
smh.gif

the part that got me kinda "ehh" was her "still being a lady for the other" that right there let me know she's frontin...

RKO2004 wrote:
laugh.gif

this isnt right lol... I would deff be mad if i was really into the girl

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

RKO2004 wrote:

laugh.gif

If a guy was doing this, Women would call him a triflin @!% ++#%*
smh.gif

Not to mention that if a guy expects a girl to fulfill all of his needs he's a selfish piece of %$##, but if a chick thinks that way it's nothing more than what she deserves
smh.gif

Her logic is so flawed.

The note, however, had some truths in it, but it did not address how a woman should feel when a man has found his way into her heart, she gives it up, and then he turns around and cheats on her. It would have been better if she just given it up, unattached, than to catch feelings first, give it up, and then have the man cheat.

Good thread.

Guys have to learn that we are equals n we don't have to break our backs to prove ourself to them, but we need to put an effort together to advance in the steps of the relationship. Catch 22, @%% for doing it and a lame cause we not! Smh  the effort part makes no sense if youre messing with someone else but makin him wait...

i'm not saying don't get yours but to make the guy who likes you wait while the guy you're only attracted to psychically take down is a lil strange to me...

Guys have to learn that we are equals n we don't have to break our backs to prove ourself to them, but we need to put an effort together to advance in the steps of the relationship.[/size] Catch 22, #@+ for doing it and a lame cause we not! Smh  the effort part makes no sense if youre messing with someone else but makin him wait...

i'm not saying don't get yours but to make the guy who likes you wait while the guy you're only attracted to psychically take down is a lil strange to me...

ebb16849aeeca2a742068a795e4487c0be2428b5.gif

How can you Advance the relationship when you're making the %@*%# that really likes you look like a fool?

She's destroying it before it even gets started...
smh.gif

She ain't %%#!....

With all that "my body is a temple" talk, shorty's P better glitter like gold and taste exquisite...

Back
Top Bottom