How do You Lace Your AM 95s?

I'm having trouble figuring out what to do with the laces on my 95s. On Forces And Dunks I usually know one end for the right fit and then let the rest ofthe lace run into the shoe. The AM 95s are just a different style of shoe and I can't really do that. Right now I have just a normal knot but IMO itdoesn't look very good. Anyone have any suggestions on how to rock the laces? Pics would be appreciated.

over and through, back and forth, equal length, leave top holes unlaced and tie in traditional bow. Jeans will fall perfectly over them. There's really nogood way to get a good popped tongue look to stick on a 95 IMO.

Why do people "hide" their laces in the shoe? Doesn't that feel uncomfortable? Can't stand that feeling against the foot even with socks...Tie your shoes.

^ I do it on some of my low forces, and My IIs, and a few others, it really doesnt feel bad, you wont notice for more than like the first 10 seconds of wearingthe shoes

This is one of the main reasons I rarely wear 95s anymore. I hate wearing my sneakers with the laces tied--in fact I don't think I've laced up a casualpair of sneaks in a number of years.

But with 95s you HAVE to lace them, or the laces will fall out. I tried putting knots on the ends, but then they end up looking dumb wide on my foot, as if 95saren't already wide enough when laced.

haha never considered tying them different then how they came, different strokes for different folks i suppose

some people lace them backwards, top to bottom, and tie the lace by the toe.

but i think that looks stupid.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Just be sure to rock them with this jersey and the hot lava 95's.

http://photobucket.com
laugh.gif
classic, havent seen this used lately.
I just straight up tie mine like i would any shoe.

only hid my laces when i wore my CG IIIs.

didn't know ppl tied there 95s differently.

just tie them normally.

Wow more responses than I thought. I know it sounds dumb to some people but I usually don't tie my shoes. Instead I just lace them tight enough, tie offthe lace on the last hole and let it fall into my shoe. On the 95s you can't really do that. Plus, the laces are dumb long so my knot is huge. I have apair of shocks I wear and the laces re short enough I can get a nice tight knot and they look good. This knot on my 95s is like the equivalent of Dumbos Earson sneakers and I didn't like the look, which is why I'm asking NT. But it looks like there are few alternates so I might just cop some shorter lacesto fit the shoe.

Originally Posted by LovinIt73

I'm having trouble figuring out what to do with the laces on my 95s.
Is this for real..? And there are pics provided..? You sissys are soo vain, if your father knew he would be soo disapointed.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by LovinIt73

Wow more responses than I thought. I know it sounds dumb to some people but I usually don't tie my shoes. Instead I just lace them tight enough, tie off the lace on the last hole and let it fall into my shoe. On the 95s you can't really do that. Plus, the laces are dumb long so my knot is huge. I have a pair of shocks I wear and the laces re short enough I can get a nice tight knot and they look good. This knot on my 95s is like the equivalent of Dumbos Ears on sneakers and I didn't like the look, which is why I'm asking NT. But it looks like there are few alternates so I might just cop some shorter laces to fit the shoe.
thats a bad idea. non am95 laces in 95's look unnatural.

Back
Top Bottom