HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? VOL. SCRAMBLED MMMMMMMMM

well since i cant keep myself from breaking the yolk to save my life i resort to scrambling my eggs.. eventhough sunnyside up is
smokin.gif

i usually fix myself about 2-3 eggs throw in a torn up slice of kraft
eek.gif
and add salt and pepper to taste, I FORGOT TO MENTION - throw the cheese in with the egg when you put it on the stove so it melts within not over after theyare done, oh and dont forget a slight dash of cayenne pepper
wink.gif

so i ask you team late night and other various late night niketalk personalities - what are your tasty egg recipes? discuss
laugh.gif

how do you say scrambled eggs in spanish? I go to a few places to get bistek, rice, and eggs and I make the scrambling motion, but they never seem tounderstand it

i usually just throw whatever i have in the fridge into a bowl and mix it into an omelet..

its usually:
2 eggs
mushrooms
shredded cheese
diced ham/spam
sliced bell pepper
grounded pepper
diced steak leftovers

topped with ketchup when done

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

how do you say scrambled eggs in spanish? I go to a few places to get bistek, rice, and eggs and I make the scrambling motion, but they never seem to understand it

revuelto

Originally Posted by SpuddyGuNz

well since i cant keep myself from breaking the yolk to save my life i resort to scrambling my eggs.. eventhough sunnyside up is
smokin.gif

i usually fix myself about 2-3 eggs throw in a torn up slice of kraft
eek.gif
and add salt and pepper to taste, I FORGOT TO MENTION - throw the cheese in with the egg when you put it on the stove so it melts within not over after they are done, oh and dont forget a slight dash of cayenne pepper
wink.gif

so i ask you team late night and other various late night niketalk personalities - what are your tasty egg recipes? discuss
laugh.gif

im going to try this...thanx

i forgot to mention stir in a lil bit of half and half creamer when you whisking them up... makes them a lil bit fluffier
wink.gif

that sylvestor stallone clip is
eek.gif

Scrambled sausage eggs with cheese, please.

I've never been down with sunny side up.

scrambled
with cut up hot dog
adobo instead of salt
then hot sauce and ketchup
glass of milk

over medium. to the people that eat theres sunny side up and havent tried it over medium. its almost the same thing just the egg whites are cooked a littlebetter. you still get teh runny yolk

Poached for me. Eggs Benedict is that piff.
pimp.gif

If you're from Weymouth, Walpole, Hingham, Dedham, Canton, etc. etc..you are NOT from Boston.

either a greek omelet or scrambled in the grease from the bacon or sausage if i'm having meat for breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom