How do you park

• Park straight in

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Back into parking

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Park a bit further but pull into it

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
I try to find a space where I can pull into so i dont have to deal with reversing when coming in or out, even if it means i have to park a bit further.

ppl who back into parking spots annoy me though, not gonna lie

Pull-through to where you can exit moving forward is ideal. 9 times out of 10 backing into a spot is a waste of time.

Also can't stand driving with someone who drives in circles trying to hunt down a close spot in a crowded parking lot. How much is not parking in the back and walking the extra 100 steps worth to you?

Last edited:
why not just park regularly? either way youre going to have to reverse your car anyways.

if anything, backing into a parking spot is going to take longer.

If you pull in straight you have to reverse out (unless you're in an empty parking lot or the space in front of you is open.

Backing in is usually the only way you don't have to back out.

How are you wanting to pull in straight without having to back out?

Why does backing into a parking spot annoy you when that eliminates backing out 100%?

If you pull in straight you have to reverse out (unless you're in an empty parking lot or the space in front of you is open.

Backing in is usually the only way you don't have to back out.

How are you wanting to pull in straight without having to back out?

Why does backing into a parking spot annoy you when that eliminates backing out 100%?
I feel like backing in is more effort than backing out.

why not just park regularly? either way youre going to have to reverse your car anyways.

if anything, backing into a parking spot is going to take longer.
It’s safer to back in to an empty space. You know there’s no one there. Also, it doesn’t take long to back in to a space... like 5 more seconds. You probably just suck at parking

LIKE A BOSS

giphy.webp
a7c7cd497abe151b2e1dac3409e6cbc3.gif
12-Parrallel-Parking.gif

When you’re in that big body you gotta back in. /yfnlucci

I pull my gti in. I back my truck in at work, you never pull in a semi truck. It’s just not something you do and you look like a clown.

Reversing into a parking spot is actually the better and safer way. When you are exiting the parking spot, its safer to go forward than it is reversing. Only time i park forward is when i go to the grocery store.

Some of yall need some practice it seems. Can only imagine how you guys parallel park 😂

Always back in the Chevy. Best way to pull out the parking lot and dip. Who wants to wait 10 minutes for slow *** Walmart shoppers to walk behind my car when I'm trying to leave?

I drive a lowered car with a front lip. Back in 100% of the time to avoid damaging my car on high curbs, parking bumpers. Rear camera is clutch.

Bonus - the time saved pulling straight in is spent backing out when you leave.

Net time gain = 0

the people I see parking while staring at their reverse cam is scary, dont even look at the front or check their mirrors
I never trust mine. Still do it the old school way as if it's not even in my car

Back
Top Bottom