• Park straight in

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Back into parking

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Park a bit further but pull into it

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
This in regards to parallel parking?

i live in nyc. You rarely find parking as it is, so to even fathom finding a spot where you will have enough space to drive in, is hilarious. We got no choice but to back into it. Guess its a metropolitan problem most of ya dont suffer.

parallel parking is easy as ****.

It takes 10 extra seconds to back in lol.

Yall can't drive.

Fix your mirrors.

Ok so you just admitted that it takes longer to back in lol.

Again, there's no reason to not just park regularly because either way you have to reverse your car. And by your statement, backing in takes longer.

So again, why not just park regularly.

This in regards to parallel parking?

i live in nyc. You rarely find parking as it is, so to even fathom finding a spot where you will have enough space to drive in, is hilarious. We got no choice but to back into it. Guess its a metropolitan problem most of ya dont suffer.

parallel parking is easy as ****.
Same here in San Francisco, I barely had chances to even pull in forward.

The college I used to go to would give you a ticket if you parked backwards. Learned that the very first day. Don't know why, they just don't allow it.

The college I used to go to would give you a ticket if you parked backwards. Learned that the very first day. Don't know why, they just don't allow it.

Did y’all having a parking permit? Maybe it was easier for them to verify

My car has a nice parking assistance screen that comes up if you back in for parallel parking.

For regular lots I pull straight in. I never understood people who back into parking spots. It seems riskier.

Idc how you park or your reasoning just don’t be the mf that pulls in crooked or parks to close to one of the lines where the driver or passenger can’t get in/out

It’s always the bums in trucks that pull in with the rear end crossing over the other lane or make it impossible for someone to utilize the empty spot cuz Their end prevents you from being able to maneuver in/out

Headed to the store now bet I can report back with an example cuz ppl up here can’t park for s...

Did y’all having a parking permit? Maybe it was easier for them to verify

Yup. One would think it would be to their benefit if we did park backwards. They wouldn't need to get out of their security car to verify the parking permit.

773E1D83-88C9-409B-B655-60CF750A49C0.jpeg

Ok so you just admitted that it takes longer to back in lol.

Again, there's no reason to not just park regularly because either way you have to reverse your car. And by your statement, backing in takes longer.

So again, why not just park regularly.

Dumb argument. It also takes longer to back out of your spot rather than just driving straight out. Its also much safer to move forward out of a spot rather than reverse. You never heard of kids gettin backed over and dying?

Dumb argument. It also takes longer to back out of your spot rather than just driving straight out. Its also much safer to move forward out of a spot rather than reverse. You never heard of kids gettin backed over and dying?

That only happens if you suck at driving. In that case you should be riding a scooter

Pulling in through so you can drive off is ideal
Other than that I just pull in normal. Sometimes back in if I’m feeling randy

when I go to the grocery store I try to park closer to the shopping cart return thing instead of closer to the entrance

when I go to the grocery store I try to park closer to the shopping cart return thing instead of closer to the entrance

**** that. I stay as far away from that cart thing as possible. People think the cart return area is a carnival game and try to power push the cart from 200 feet away and hope it gets there. If it swerves and slams into your car they just walk away like nothing happened.

I don't think it's sucking at driving but more of a preference. Of course it's safer to get out of your parking spot if you back in. Basic logic lol you have more visibility. My car only has the proximity sensors so i always use my mirrors. I pull in and reverse out.

I just pull up and hop out, don't make it a thing. Most times forward, sometimes backing in like a tight parking lot.

Back
Top Bottom