How do you party sober?

went to a party this weekend and i dont drink. it was pretty boring. how does anyone do it? is it possible?

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

The only way to party sober is at a sober party.

this. i have a group of friends that dont drink and i always have a good time when i party with them. but its a whole diff type of parting. its mostly just 15 of us chilling, maybe some apples to apples and we have a couple more games we play. like manhunt.

chop it up and get at drunk females, then watch everyone else act a fool

I went to a few parties sober and had hella fun.
Maybe you are not just a fun person.
Iunno.

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

went to a party this weekend and i dont drink. it was pretty boring. how does anyone do it? is it possible?
Yup.. You just act a fool.. like you were drunk or on some other stuff

laugh.gif

You'll have fun guaranteed!

Originally Posted by RAWse

laugh.gif

That is so lame
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by PassMeTheSoySauce

it's unpossible.
Good God I hope that was done on purpose.

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

Why was it boring? I don't drink either, but as long as there are girls there I'm good.

it was a recruiting weekend so i didnt no anybody and my host was pretty !*@@+@ and didnt introduce to any chicks like the other hosts did. i talked to like 2 chicks and got a kiss but i felt out of place. im about to start college and i hope its not as hard to party as it was last night

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by RAWse

laugh.gif

That is so lame
laugh.gif
I guess it can be lame, but that's what people who "live above the influence" gotta do to have some fun at parties

laugh.gif

But, you already know i'm getting in a different zone at every party i'm at

pimp.gif
roll.gif

I cant even remember the last time I was sober at a party, probably never
laugh.gif
smh.gif

you gotta stay busy when you're sober, retreat with the other sober heads and just socialize and laugh at all the drunks make fools of themselves
laugh.gif

Every party I went to, I've been sober. It's easy to have fun sober. For me, I just talk to my friends and laugh at them when they're falling all over the place.

Originally Posted by ev209

chop it up and get at drunk females, then watch everyone else act a fool
Pretty much.

I have a friend who complains about ever being the designated driver, saying how he doesn't have fun if he's not drinking at a bar/house party. Annoys me to no end
smh.gif

Believe me, I like to drink and have a good time under the influence of alcohol, but I can find a way to have a good time at a bar/house party without drinking.

Back
Top Bottom