How do you react to men hitting on you?

I think guys should get harassed on a regular basis, just to see what it feels like
laugh.gif
my coworker had gone to a gay club for some class project, some guy pinched his %%# and he would not shut up about it. I told him welcome to being a female and that got him to shut his trap.

^That would lead to an increase in the murder rate.
laugh.gif
@ "going to a gay club for a class project".

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

^That would lead to an increase in the murder rate.
laugh.gif
@ "going to a gay club for a class project".

I believe it, dude is like 50 something.  I had to do something similar for social psych but I just made the whole thing up
grin.gif
I told him what did he expect, it's a meat market
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

This morning I stopped by the indie coffeehouse for some of that hot chai and a vegan scone and as I was preparing my chai this bohemian looking man stood beside me and reached over me and said, "Pass the soy milk, bro?" I smiled politely and handed it to him as I was stirring in my 3 packets of Splenda. He says, "Stuff will kill ya, bro." I just shrugged and said, "Yea, well, so can car accidents, my man." We then shared a chuckle together and then he said, "You look like you take care of yourself though... VERY WELL if I may say. Hope that's not outta line."

I was trying my hardest at that point to keep from giving him the gas face, but I just smiled and thanked him.

But then, as I was putting on my messenger bag to leave, he taps me on the shoulder and says, "Heading over to the used bookstore across the street, what are you doing? Could use a second opinion." I told him I needed to be at work soon and he pressed me again and said, "Raincheck?" I was like "naaaah, bruh" out the side of my mouth. And then he GOT it.

Y'all ever get hit on like that? It's hard to not be rude in that situation.

596c0adc59dudley1107200.jpg

OP..this is your thread..you're not gonna just sit back and let these people clown you....or are you?
nerd.gif

smh i have a disturbing story as well

was swimming at the local 24 (
sick.gif
) when mike jackson died, so naturally i was watchin the report through the window on tv, so a dude and me are kinda gathered at the corner of the pool watchin the tv, start talking about jackson and all that ++!, then he takes off to the spa, i leave about 10-15 mins later and all i hear when i take off to the shower by the spa was "hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm", then i look down and see the dude with the gayest smile on his face and he was like "arent you gonna come in?", in my head i was like hell no never %+%, but i just politely said no and left to the locker room when he quickly followed and tried to start a convo, had to change in the bathroom and leave asap

Originally Posted by zichardruniga

smh i have a disturbing story as well

was swimming at the local 24 (
sick.gif
) when mike jackson died, so naturally i was watchin the report through the window on tv, so a dude and me are kinda gathered at the corner of the pool watchin the tv, start talking about jackson and all that **%, then he takes off to the spa, i leave about 10-15 mins later and all i hear when i take off to the shower by the spa was "hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm", then i look down and see the dude with the gayest smile on his face and he was like "arent you gonna come in?", in my head i was like hell no never +!%, but i just politely said no and left to the locker room when he quickly followed and tried to start a convo, had to change in the bathroom and leave asap

So did he have his arm around you or vice versa?

Madd dudes coming out the closet. WHAT is going on?

Yea man i've been hit on by a few dudes, i mean the first time it happened it was a stranger, an old white dude that I stupidly took a lift from when i was tryna walk to the mall one day (never take rides from strangers). I couldnt think straight i was heated, felt like jus goin postal on all gays, but i got over it by hittin the gym real hard. Thing is all that did was get me more unwanted attention from dudes that i went to school wit. One dude was my homeboy, and another dude was one i plaed ball wit, he tried gettin me to come over to his crib to "study" for finals, i was like naw homie i'm gud. Thing is i swore up in down that if a guy as to try me, that i'd lay him out, but when your faced with it by a dude u cool wit, your kinda too shocked in that moment cause your not expectin it to react like you think you would, but my gaydar is on point now, i wont find myself in those situations again
mad.gif
 . I dont have anything against ppl that like the same sex, do you, but just watch who you step too.

Same way I react if an ugly chick is hitting on me. No need to be rude. If you're an attractive individual you should expect to be approached anyways.

The homophobia levels in this thread are disturbing... so someone is gay now if they are hit on by another man? It's the same as an ugly woman hitting on you... you're not attracted, so you move on.

Seriously this whole thread is full of
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

I've been told most gay dudes have pretty good straight-dar.

You're chai + scone + messenger bag combo musta thrown him off tho.

LMAO.

Avy doesn't help either.

But as for OP, it is what it is. Same as the elderly complimenting you, or a beastly woman. Whatever, thanks I guess lol.

I guess it doesn't bother me, I live in NYC, so I am kinda used to those types.

Back
Top Bottom