How do you react to men hitting on you?

This morning I stopped by the indie coffeehouse for some of that hot chai and a vegan scone and as I was preparing my chai this bohemian looking man stood beside me and reached over me and said, "Pass the soy milk, bro?" I smiled politely and handed it to him as I was stirring in my 3 packets of Splenda. He says, "Stuff will kill ya, bro." I just shrugged and said, "Yea, well, so can car accidents, my man." We then shared a chuckle together and then he said, "You look like you take care of yourself though... VERY WELL if I may say. Hope that's not outta line."

I was trying my hardest at that point to keep from giving him the gas face, but I just smiled and thanked him.

But then, as I was putting on my messenger bag to leave, he taps me on the shoulder and says, "Heading over to the used bookstore across the street, what are you doing? Could use a second opinion." I told him I needed to be at work soon and he pressed me again and said, "Raincheck?" I was like "naaaah, bruh" out the side of my mouth. And then he GOT it.

Y'all ever get hit on like that? It's hard to not be rude in that situation.

indifferent.gif

you should be banned...

I've been told most gay dudes have pretty good straight-dar.

You're chai + scone + messenger bag combo musta thrown him off tho.

roll.gif
roll.gif

remember on myspace dude hit me up and said "wasup with that ##!+ my dude."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ your story though take it as a compliment, if a chick dont want u a dude will take you.

You smiled politely, that was your first mistake. I ain't smiling at no dudes. But that's the norm in NY. Gay dudes out here like to flirt by looking you in the eye. I don't do that either. Gay dudes bold enough to come up to me get the immediate
indifferent.gif
and I keep it pushing. As long as they don't say anything reckless or put a hand on me its all good. The worst is when they're working the register at a store or you need their assistance when shopping and they trying to small talk and compliment you. Seriously wish they would just ring my *#!% up and sthu. These dudes are all over NY stores. Can't even go to SoHo without getting eyed.

Im guessing you live in Atlanta....... please tell me im right.

and smiling at other dudes shouldnt be happening. next time say get that your self, what i look like.

nah but real talk though, i hear gay guys got a Gaydar. They can tell whose gay and whose straight.... idk im just sayin though...............

Originally Posted by RavageBX

The worst is when they're working the register at a store or you need their assistance when shopping and they trying to small talk and compliment you. Seriously wish they would just ring my *#!% up and sthu. These dudes are all over NY stores. Can't even go to SoHo without getting eyed.
Ayo

Bally's gym, Yonkers.

Basically I was getting changed and some old dude *around 40s* put his stuff inside a locker near mine. Said what's up and talked about working out,etc. It was all good talk until:

old man: you into boys? *grabs his package*
me: no
sick.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif

*walks away*

I'm forever scarred. I'm never going to use washrooms/change rooms in a NY gym.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

This morning I stopped by the indie coffeehouse for some of that hot chai and a vegan scone and as I was preparing my chai this bohemian looking man stood beside me and reached over me and said, "Pass the soy milk, bro?" I smiled politely and handed it to him as I was stirring in my 3 packets of Splenda. He says, "Stuff will kill ya, bro." I just shrugged and said, "Yea, well, so can car accidents, my man." We then shared a chuckle together and then he said, "You look like you take care of yourself though... VERY WELL if I may say. Hope that's not outta line."

I was trying my hardest at that point to keep from giving him the gas face, but I just smiled and thanked him.

But then, as I was putting on my messenger bag to leave, he taps me on the shoulder and says, "Heading over to the used bookstore across the street, what are you doing? Could use a second opinion." I told him I needed to be at work soon and he pressed me again and said, "Raincheck?" I was like "naaaah, bruh" out the side of my mouth. And then he GOT it.

So... you sure you're not gay?
laugh.gif

remember on myspace dude hit me up and said "wasup with that ##!+ my dude."

I remember that thread.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

I'm surprised you didn't take the dude up on his offer Eracism since you're "sorta gay".

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

So... you sure you're not gay?
laugh.gif
Son is in denial

how u gonna let a gay dude step to you like that though? you even let dude go as far as asking you on a man date to a bookstore
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

how u gonna let a gay dude step to you like that though? you even let dude go as far as asking you on a man date to a bookstore
smh.gif

roll.gif
...your avy makes what you said alot funnier.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom