How do you register for NT?

My friend wants to know how to make an account but I don't know what to tell him, it's been too long to remember how to make an account.
He already made an account with yuku I think, but doesn't know how to register with NT? All I remember is NT doesn't approve members until every new month.

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

after you sign up for yuku, just come to NT and press the reply button. It tells you that you don't have a permission and such, but you can click "apply for membership" or something of that sort.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

after you sign up for yuku, just come to NT and press the reply button. It tells you that you don't have a permission and such, but you can click "apply for membership" or something of that sort.

Nope that doesn't work anymore. No new memberships until August. 
OP's friend SOL 

im going to need his full name, his current address, his drivers license number, social security number, a copy of his birth certificate after 6 months, and any previous other legal names he's gone by in the last 10 years

seriously? you cant explain to him how you did it?

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

LMFAO at these replies.
laugh.gif

But why no new members till August?
nerd.gif

There has been an influx of new members, Mods said they're trying to cut down on the amount of members.

Back
Top Bottom