How Do You Remove Creases in NBA Swingman/NFL Premier/MLB Replica Jerseys?

Originally Posted by KG21

LOL @ these responses. I guess I don't do it big like you guys.

The Minnesota Twins came out with a new jersey this year so it would be impossible to find in Marshalls/Ross/TJ Maxx. There are no blue light specials on eBay cause these jerseys just came out, nobody is going to be selling authentic authentics for less than $180.

Besides, there's been a HUGE boom in fake authentics, especially NFL jerseys. I swear the ratio is 1 fake authentic for every 2 genuine (replica or authentic) jerseys. I've seen a grip of the new Twins jerseys that are fake on Craigslist.

in minnesota, some of the local marshalls out there had blank twins authentics in last years style for $19.99  which other then the exception of the new road jersey all the other twins jerseys pretty much look the same as last years except they made some small changes to the lettering on the word "Twins"

also look up the seller ptfsports on ebay, he sells legit mlb authentics and they usually go for dirt cheap,  i've been buying from him for years.

on craigslist 95% of the jerseys you'll see listed are fake and on ebay it's almost as bad  yet if you can tell the differences you can find deals.

your best bet is to check jerseycentral.org  because it's alot more knowledgable members on there when it comes to jerseys and you can learn how to find steals and deals from some of the stuff posted on there.    trust me  once you realize how easy and cheap you can find legit authentics with the proper time and effort  you'll most likely end up going that route for now on.

Besides, there's been a HUGE boom in fake authentics, especially NFL jerseys

You're right about that...
I saw 3 NFL games in person this year (Saints, Vikings, Panthers), and there were a ton of people with these fake authentics on.

I mean, they look better than the fakes from the jersey era, but they're still obviously fake.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

LOL @ these responses. I guess I don't do it big like you guys.

The Minnesota Twins came out with a new jersey this year so it would be impossible to find in Marshalls/Ross/TJ Maxx. There are no blue light specials on eBay cause these jerseys just came out, nobody is going to be selling authentic authentics for less than $180.

Besides, there's been a HUGE boom in fake authentics, especially NFL jerseys. I swear the ratio is 1 fake authentic for every 2 genuine (replica or authentic) jerseys. I've seen a grip of the new Twins jerseys that are fake on Craigslist.

in minnesota, some of the local marshalls out there had blank twins authentics in last years style for $19.99  which other then the exception of the new road jersey all the other twins jerseys pretty much look the same as last years except they made some small changes to the lettering on the word "Twins"

also look up the seller ptfsports on ebay, he sells legit mlb authentics and they usually go for dirt cheap,  i've been buying from him for years.

on craigslist 95% of the jerseys you'll see listed are fake and on ebay it's almost as bad  yet if you can tell the differences you can find deals.

your best bet is to check jerseycentral.org  because it's alot more knowledgable members on there when it comes to jerseys and you can learn how to find steals and deals from some of the stuff posted on there.    trust me  once you realize how easy and cheap you can find legit authentics with the proper time and effort  you'll most likely end up going that route for now on.
Good looking out. I'm still only looking for the new jerseys though. Rocked the Joe Mauer swingman today to the game and got more wrinkles. Will have to iron them out before the next time I wear it.

Originally Posted by pdot

You're right about that...
I saw 3 NFL games in person this year (Saints, Vikings, Panthers), and there were a ton of people with these fake authentics on.

I mean, they look better than the fakes from the jersey era, but they're still obviously fake.
The fake Vikings ones don't even look purple, they're more like a blurple and the numbers are always off center. It's sad that all the casual fans don't mind wearing fakes. I hate fakes, I dunno why anyone would want to wear one.

i only take my authentics to the dry cleaners when they get dirty. tailgating and beer consumption can be messy sometimes.

i only wear jerseys to ball games and they are all authentic of course

i got

steve young #8 - red 94' superbowl throwback w/75th anniversary patch m&n
jerry rice #80 - red 96' w/50 anniversary patch m&n
ken norton jr. #51 - red 1996 reebok authentic
vernon davis #85 - red rookie year authentic
frank gore #21 - white 07'/08' authentic
patrick willis #52 - red 10' authentic
patrick willis #52 - pro bowl rookie year authentic
vernon davis #85 - 09'/10' pro bowl authentic

on the hunt for - red crabtree and i have always wanted a ronnie lott or john taylor throwback. prime time too.

warriors i got -

mitch richmond #23 - white 90'/91' warriors m&n
tim hardaway #10 - blue 90'/91' warriors m&n
wilt chamberlain SF warriors m&n
monta ellis #8 gg orange 08' aunthentic
anthony randolph #4 white authentic

on the hunt for - webber 94' blue authentic & steph curry blue authentic or yellow "the city" throwback

A's jerseys I have -

ricky henderson #24 89' green authentic
eric chavez white authentic

i also got 2 griffey authentics cuz he's my fav. players - grey mariners authentic and a white cincy.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

step up your jersey game and get an authentic brah
I know I should, but I don't have the means to do that right now. It's $240 for an MLB authentic versus $100 for a MLB swingman, plus I got $20 off so I only paid $80.

you can find real authentics for less than retail on ebay, you just gotta be able to tell real from fake and look often and hard and you can find some good deals.
basically.

swingmans are a waste of money....and now baseball jerseys look even more cheaper now wit that crap
laugh.gif

Iron BUT put a towel between the jersey and the iron... if your not getting good results you need a thinner towel

i have over 150 authentics, and usually wear my nike jordan authentics, as well as my m&n jordan, joe mauer authentics, kevin durant autentics, kevin garnett authentics, game worns, i rock jerseys maybe 5 days a week when i go out, never was a fad to me, i just wear what i like.

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

i have over 150 authentics, and usually wear my nike jordan authentics, as well as my m&n jordan, joe mauer authentics, kevin durant autentics, kevin garnett authentics, game worns, i rock jerseys maybe 5 days a week when i go out, never was a fad to me, i just wear what i like.

cookie.jpg

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if your spending $80-100 on swingmans your failing.

you can get authentics on ebay if you do your homework for less.

your local aj wright or marshalls has authentics from time to time for cheap. (picked up a jose reyes mets authentic for $16.99 at marshalls last week actually)

and the buy sell section on jerseycentral has some absolute steals at times.

QFT.

For everyone recommending buying jerseys on eBay, will you list a few sellers to look for when searching for an authentic jersey?

Some legit sellers -

bph32
Chairman32
gamewornuniforms
Jadgang
jaxhatman
lakeshow2
number2525
ptfsports
sportsnut5
stadiumstyle1
stonesbcool
tnt_toys
williemays660
WindyCityWholesale
x3msports

Saved this from NextLevelTalk awhile ago...

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

Wait, you got the limited 500 Michael Jordan jersey? Pics?

I remember everyone in my school bought "authentic" ravens jerseys from ebay and the shade of purple and shape of numbers was different on each one of their jerseys.

I still dont understand how you got a crease on your jersey. You not hang it up?

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Some legit sellers -

bph32
Chairman32
gamewornuniforms
Jadgang
jaxhatman
lakeshow2
number2525
ptfsports
sportsnut5
stadiumstyle1
stonesbcool
tnt_toys
williemays660
WindyCityWholesale
x3msports

Saved this from NextLevelTalk awhile ago...

at koolgrap95  and lakersmets49ers310  to that list while were at it.

both those usernames are mine btw

Back
Top Bottom