How do you resize your pictures on NT?

Technically I know how to post a picture on NT but my problem is the pictures are wayyyy to big. Can someone advise me how to resize picture with an appropriate length? Thanks!

:D
happy.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
happy.gif

kelvin0529@yahoo.com
I have VC I-IV for sale. Holla me if you are interested!

naw just when you host your pics use imageshack it does it for you
[/i]
We're From The Lost Borough...​
[/url]​

off the topic of resizing, if you want a good application for photo editing, try out Paint.net. It's free and works like Photoshop...

here

Thanks for all the comments and help. So I guess MS paint is the easiest way to re-size picture? Correct me if I am wrong here. Thanks!

happy.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
happy.gif

kelvin0529@yahoo.com
I have VC I-IV for sale. Holla me if you are interested!

^ no the image resizer powertoy is. Just right click and 'resize', it then gives you a choice of 3 sizes (and the smallest is nearly always the best) and then it makes a copy (although you can make it overwrite the OG if you want).

You can get it here.

Quote:
I like Photoshop's re-size because you can control the image quality and there's no digital noise.

Yeah, but that doesn't really matter when you're posting images online at low resolutions.
[/b]"As long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any condition be brought under English domination. It is in truth not for glory, nor for riches, nor for honour that we are fighting, but only and alone for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life." Arbroath, 1320.

Back
Top Bottom